Windows 10: Resetting Computer

Discus and support Resetting Computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday near about 8'0Indian Standard Time clock I started reset process in My PC having Windows 10. Its today 11am still its showing 99%. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbhishekGupta338961, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Resetting Computer

Yesterday near about 8'0Indian Standard Time clock I started reset process in My PC having Windows 10. Its today 11am still its showing 99%. Is it normal to take so long for a resetting process? I don't have internet connection right now, is it causing any kind of problem?

I selected options to clean every thing.I don't remember the name of the option

Help!!Resetting Computer [​IMG]

:)

AbhishekGupta338961, Nov 27, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 27, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Nov 27, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Resetting Computer

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Resetting Computer

1. Resetting Computer - Similar Threads - Resetting Computer

2. Computer Factory Data Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Factory Data Reset: My laptop first ran on LUnix and then I downloaded Windows 10. Will my laptop return to LUnix if I do a factory data reset? Is it safe to do a factory data reset? Thank You For Your Help!!! submitted by /u/Silver-College-1508 [link] [comments]...
  3. Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.: I have had this problem only with my new Xbox One controller that I bought a few weeks ago. Any way to fix this or will it just keep happening? Any tips would be helpful!...
  4. Computer Reset Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Reset Question: My computer: Toshiba laptop, Windows 10 pro I've reset my device several times to factory settings in the recent past. My question is: Is it possible to reset a computer too many times and cause problems, or is there some sort of limitation? So far, I've not experienced any...
  5. Windows key vanishes after factory resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows key vanishes after factory resetting my computer.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hi. A couple of months ago I went to go fix my computer because It kept shutting off with the blue screen of death. After a week I got it back but it got factory reset. The computer seemed fine at first, then I kept getting this message: [ATTACH]...
  6. Computer completely reset itself

Computer completely reset itself: Hello, I am writing because I have a question. My computer froze and reset itself and deleted all my files. This has happened before, so I knew what to do. I reset my computer and hoped for the best. It didn't work. No matter how many times I tried, It still wouldnt go back....
  7. Reset computer

Reset computer: I reset my and its just keep on restarting, its about 2 hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-computer/a6bd3c7e-aef5-4bce-a858-4eeeedecbdc1
  8. Computer Reset - OS install fail. Stuck in circular reboot - cannot access BIOS

Computer Reset - OS install fail. Stuck in circular reboot - cannot access BIOS: I was resetting my computer and removing all files. While the OS was reinstalling it got hung up at 68%. I left it overnight to see if it would resolve. It did not. I did a hard shut down and then power on. The computer starts, shows the Dell logo no F2 option then goes...
  9. How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin: So, basically, my windows somehow doesn't have the eula, & I tried to get around it by making a new user & it automatically loading into that user. Didn't work, & I forgot to make that user admin so now I'm locked out of defaultuser0, which means I can't change the default...
  10. Computer running differently after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer running differently after Factory Reset: Recently I was forced to preform a factory reset on my laptop after a blue screen error involving a Windows 10 update. Fortunately I was able to salvage all of my personal files but now my laptop doesn't run as smoothly as it did prior to the reset. Applications I've had to...