Windows 10: Resetting Desktop

Discus and support Resetting Desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IAfter having difficulties with my Leveno Desktop running Windows 10 I tried to reset (removing personal files) the process started ok but seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JelliedSword04, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Resetting Desktop

IAfter having difficulties with my Leveno Desktop running Windows 10 I tried to reset (removing personal files) the process started ok but seems to be stuck at 47%. Started the process at 3 pm yesterday. Any ideas?

:)

JelliedSword04, Sep 6, 2018

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 6, 2018
  3. HELP 5870 Issues:CCC resets settings on restart, Partial desktop, Lock in 2D clocks!

I didn't understand! Are suggesting this as a prelude to re-installing the CCC again?
    If yes, it's the case of fresh windows installation which I already did..
    If no, removing CCC will result in the desktop switching to a horrible low rez (800x600) and there'll be no black border and no partial desktop!!
    I did try removing only the monitors' drivers, as I said in my first post (Step 3), but I guess It wasn't clear..Sorry! English is not my first language, you know!

4. swat354 Win User

Resetting Desktop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Resetting Desktop

1. Resetting Desktop - Similar Threads - Resetting Desktop

2. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...: I’m on the screen where it asks about my region and time zone and stuff and I click next and then it says “Why Did MyPC Restart” it also says “There’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help us get things working again”...
  3. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...: I’m on the screen where it asks about my region and time zone and stuff and I click next and then it says “Why Did MyPC Restart” it also says “There’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help us get things working again”...
  4. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?: I believe my computer has a corrupt file that keeps causing it to crash every time I try to boot it up. When I try to turn it on, it says critical_process_died. Then opens up a blue screen with several options like factory resetting, resetting to a different start point,...
  6. How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?: I believe my computer has a corrupt file that keeps causing it to crash every time I try to boot it up. When I try to turn it on, it says critical_process_died. Then opens up a blue screen with several options like factory resetting, resetting to a different start point,...
  7. How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?

8. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  9. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  10. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Customization