Windows 10: Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key

Discus and support Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir,Can you pl guide me as to how I can reset my PC for factory defaults. I purchased this laptop online thru amazon and later came to know that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MadhusudanPrata, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key

Dear Sir,Can you pl guide me as to how I can reset my PC for factory defaults. I purchased this laptop online thru amazon and later came to know that it is refurbished laptop. Windows 10 was already installed. Also I do not have windows 10 OS product key. But in the system it is displaying that OS 10 is digitally linked to microsoft account. Whereas i could not find the OS 10 details in micrsoft account.Now my question is if I reset my laptop will it ask for product key. If it does not ask, then i can reset my pc. Pl help meRegards, Madhusudan

:)

MadhusudanPrata, Jul 10, 2021

2. Windows OS product key

My laptop had windows 7 pro. it was later upgraded to windows 10 and it has been activated on line.

Now my laptop has become very slow and the service engineer suggested me to format the laptop and reload OS

Please advise and if need arises please send me the product key of my present OS so that it could be reloaded.

Regards.

ashoktripathy, Jul 10, 2021
  3. After factory resetting, How to reinstall os and os serial number?

Hi,

1. After factory resetting my Asus laptop, how to install the windows os?
    2. How to get that product key because my laptop OS is in-build(windows 8)?
    3. Now which version I to install? 8 or the latest?

Thanks in advance

Hafeesh M D, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key

OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key

1. Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key - Similar Threads - Resetting laptop including

2. How to Know Product key of Windows 10 in Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Know Product key of Windows 10 in Laptop: Hello! I purchased a Vostro 15 Laptop in 2018 with Windows10 pre-installed in it and brought from local Dell retailer, But I didn't focused about activation keyproduct key at that time. Now I want to know the activation key and don't know where to find it. I don't have any...
  3. Will changing product key entail a reinstallation of the OS and reset of everything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will changing product key entail a reinstallation of the OS and reset of everything?: my Windows 10 Home was activated through that .cmd trick and was wondering if I ever have reason to activate it differently. Was wondering, if ever you use the "change product key" option in the activation settings with a legitimate product key, will it prompt a...
  4. Windows OS product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OS product key: My laptop had windows 7 pro. it was later upgraded to windows 10 and it has been activated on line. Now my laptop has become very slow and the service engineer suggested me to format the laptop and reload OS Please advise and if need arises please send me the product key of...
  5. OS key

OS key: Hi I was laid off by my organization recently due to COVID-19 situation as part of my severance i was left with my work desktop. Since organization has revoked access to the computer i cannot use it until i format it so how can i know the windowa OS activation key....
  6. I don't know my product key

I don't know my product key: Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my PC and part of my upgrades includes getting a new motherboard. I heard that to get Windows 10 back after changing motherboards I need my Windows 10 product key but I don't have the packaging that the disc that I got Windows 10 from, came in....
  7. Can I use dual OS with same product key?

Can I use dual OS with same product key?: Hello, I have two windows operating systems Win7 & Win10 on my pc. Win7 is activated however the other is not. Is it possible to activate the Win10 OS with the same product key?...
  8. I don't know the window product key

I don't know the window product key: Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand laptop and when I ask her about the product key she didn't know it also. Can you help me? What should I do to get the...
  9. The product key on the label of the packaging for the windows 10 os that I brought is...

The product key on the label of the packaging for the windows 10 os that I brought is...: The product key on the label of the packaging for the windows 10 os that I brought is damaged. how do I go about retrieving the product key from somewhere? I have bar code and order number and receipt...
  10. Lost OS & product key

Lost OS & product key: My Asus notebook came with Windows 8. I made the free upgrade to Windows 10. Following a hard disk calamity I am now without either OS. Asked Asus for a re-installation disk but they couldn't provide one (no explanation given other that not stocked in their shop) Tried...