Windows 10: resetting local account password since i forgot it

Discus and support resetting local account password since i forgot it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,I just remember my PIN and i have forgotten my local account password. How can I reset it now?I have not linked my PC with the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JasleenKaur4, May 11, 2022.

1. resetting local account password since i forgot it

Hi Team,I just remember my PIN and i have forgotten my local account password. How can I reset it now?I have not linked my PC with the microsoft account.Thanks in advance

:)

JasleenKaur4, May 11, 2022

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 11, 2022
  3. Forgot Local Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and reset the password for the local account and check.

• Login in to your Microsoft account.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Select Computer Management.

• Click on Local user and group.

• In the right window pane, double click on user’s folder.

• Right click on local user account and select set password and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 11, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

resetting local account password since i forgot it

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 11, 2022
Thema:

resetting local account password since i forgot it

1. resetting local account password since i forgot it - Similar Threads - resetting local account

2. resetting local account password since i forgot it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    resetting local account password since i forgot it: Hi Team,I just remember my PIN and i have forgotten my local account password. How can I reset it now?I have not linked my PC with the microsoft account.Thanks in advance...
  3. resetting local account password since i forgot it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resetting local account password since i forgot it: Hi Team,I just remember my PIN and i have forgotten my local account password. How can I reset it now?I have not linked my PC with the microsoft account.Thanks in advance...
  4. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  5. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  6. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. FORGOT LOCAL PASSWORD

FORGOT LOCAL PASSWORD: Hi , My laptop started acting weird and failed to recognise my fingerprint. I have forgot my PIN or maybe the one i entered is correct . I happen to remember my password but my laptop says it's incorrect. I managed to log into another local account on the same PC which...
  8. Forgot local account password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot local account password: I've logged out my email because I wanted to add my new one and now it asks me for my account password. I use a pin to log in to my computer. I set that password 4 years ago and never used it since I have a pin. I am trying to reset the password but i can't figure it out....
  9. Password That I Forgot Of Local Account

Password That I Forgot Of Local Account: i had signed with local account i dont remember password and well security questions..what can i do for it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-that-i-forgot-of-local-account/beba5caa-be69-4d2a-a136-792c9d2cb004
  10. forgot my password , local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot my password , local account: I used to have the setting turned on so that every time my computer sleeps, i needed to enter a password. i turned it off so that i could just log in and out with 1 click, because i was planning to bring it into a repair shop for service, i did not want to have to tell them...