Windows 10: resetting lock time how to?

Discus and support resetting lock time how to? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; resetting lock time how to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-lock-time-how-to/afd54cd4-e90b-4be0-afdc-1751d4ca6cc0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danieldillon3, May 4, 2020.

1. resetting lock time how to?

resetting lock time how to?

:)

danieldillon3, May 4, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, May 4, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 4, 2020
  4. resetting lock time how to?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 4, 2020
Thema:

resetting lock time how to?

1. resetting lock time how to? - Similar Threads - resetting lock

2. Factory reset while locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...
  3. Factory reset while locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...
  4. Factory reset while locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can't successfully reset my password from the Windows Lock Screen and have no other way...

I can't successfully reset my password from the Windows Lock Screen and have no other way...: I've got a Local Account that is locked from too many unsuccessful password attempts. When trying to reset the password, I answer the security questions and get to the reset page, but after entering the new password it still tells me that "The referenced account is currently...
  6. I can't successfully reset my password from the Windows Lock Screen and have no other way...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't successfully reset my password from the Windows Lock Screen and have no other way...: I've got a Local Account that is locked from too many unsuccessful password attempts. When trying to reset the password, I answer the security questions and get to the reset page, but after entering the new password it still tells me that "The referenced account is currently...
  7. Windows Account Locked, How to Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Account Locked, How to Reset: Hello Community, When my client was trying to log in to his Windows, he forgot that his Caps was on, so he entered his password wrong and has exceeded the maximum # of attempts. How can he reset the Windows password or alternatively gain access to his Windows's account? Many...
  8. Windows Account Locked, How to Reset

Windows Account Locked, How to Reset: Hello Community, When my client was trying to log in to his Windows, he forgot that his Caps was on, so he entered his password wrong and has exceeded the maximum # of attempts. How can he reset the Windows password or alternatively gain access to his Windows's account? Many...
  9. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6
  10. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6