Windows 10: Resetting my computer

Discus and support Resetting my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a fail update and the error named sihost.exe been popping up so I reset the computer when that happen the Defaultuser0 came in now I'm looked out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zephaniahalston, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Resetting my computer

I had a fail update and the error named sihost.exe been popping up so I reset the computer when that happen the Defaultuser0 came in now I'm looked out anyone know the password my computer is a windows hp covert to windows 10

:)

zephaniahalston, Apr 30, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 30, 2019
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 30, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Resetting my computer

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Resetting my computer

1. Resetting my computer - Similar Threads - Resetting computer

2. Windows wireless Service is not running on the computer and resetting the pc/starting fresh...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows wireless Service is not running on the computer and resetting the pc/starting fresh...: Hello everyone, yesterday evening i opened my surface book 2 and it didn't connect to wifi, troubleshooter showed that the Windows wireless Service is not running on this computer so I tried to open services.msc but it didn't want to open, I run an sfc scan and it showed...
  3. Reset Windows 10 on computer, not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset Windows 10 on computer, not activating: So I went to reset my PC in my BIOS, and afterwards of having it previously activated and running just fine, I no longer have it activated and the activation code my motherboard put into windows 10 by itself is no longer working. This was from a previous disk I had, but I...
  4. Black screen after trying to Reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after trying to Reset my computer.: I chose the following option when I reset my computer. Its running on Windows 10 1903. Keep my files > Change settings > Preinstalled apps On The black screen appeared when the Windows started installing. It has been around 2 hours and ky CPU is running and nothing has...
  5. how to reset computer to factory defaults

how to reset computer to factory defaults: I inherited my sister's computer. I would like to start fresh and reset to factory defaults. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-computer-to-factory-defaults/ce82e6cc-8d6b-4fee-b70e-0f6107db0aee
  6. How can I reset my computers location

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I reset my computers location: In windows 10, how can I reset its location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-computers-location/8433fbcb-6ec5-4bc5-8828-c32c20413140
  7. After factory reset, my Dell Windows 10 computer now has a sign on option for OTHER USER...

After factory reset, my Dell Windows 10 computer now has a sign on option for OTHER USER...: After doing a factory reset, my computer turns on and Im asked for a USER NAME and PASSWORD for "Other User". There is no other user and I cannot log on at all. I tried to use other options by using my microsoft email and password and the computer says that information is...
  8. PC is stuck at advanced startup screen. Cannot reset the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck at advanced startup screen. Cannot reset the computer.: PC is stuck at advanced startup screen. Cannot reset the computer. I have tried using reset deleting all the files. Then reset stops at 37%. Then it went to a screen which says " Clear TPM (Trusted Platform Module). I think i cleared it, then also screen is stuck at...
  9. How do i reset my computer so my desktop icons appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i reset my computer so my desktop icons appear: how do i reset my computer to get my desktop icons back? Lost them yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-so-my-desktop-icons/e5e9583e-e1a8-40ba-825c-4eefe6e1ae70
  10. Computer Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Reset: [ATTACH]Can someone pls help me i reseted my pc and it force shutdown and now this popups when i boot my pc it starts with some loading and then off and then it says repairing and then that install windows pop up shows up and when i press ok it loops pls help me i need ti fix...