Windows 10: Resetting my laptop

Discus and support Resetting my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I bought a laptop back in 2015, and it had Windows 8 preinstalled. I updated to Windows 10 afterwards, and currently I've Windows 10 Home Single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anirban Ray, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Resetting my laptop

Hi!

I bought a laptop back in 2015, and it had Windows 8 preinstalled. I updated to Windows 10 afterwards, and currently I've Windows 10 Home Single language (OS Build 17763.437).

For some reasons, I'm having a lot of problems. I was thinking about using the Reset this PC option. But if I do that, shall I revert back to Windows 8? Or, will it reinstall the latest version of Windows 10?

Thanks

:)

Anirban Ray, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Resetting my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Resetting my laptop

1. Resetting my laptop - Similar Threads - Resetting laptop

2. to reset forgotten password to unlock my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    to reset forgotten password to unlock my laptop: I forgot my password , and can not open unlock my laptop. I don't trust 3rd. party utility providers. Please help. Very appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-reset-forgotten-password-to-unlock-my-laptop/00ae5462-6509-48eb-997c-f014be1c3710
  3. Help I reset my laptop and it ran out of charge and when I turn it on it loads and gives me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I reset my laptop and it ran out of charge and when I turn it on it loads and gives me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/snakesonaplane420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9vzzy/help_i_reset_my_laptop_and_it_ran_out_of_charge/
  4. Can't reset Windows 10 on my Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset Windows 10 on my Surface Laptop: I can't seem to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my Surface Laptop. Each time I try it gets to around 13% before loading my current installation and saying there has been a problem....
  5. Unable to factory reset my laptop

Unable to factory reset my laptop: So I’ve been trying to factory reset my laptop but every single time, it stops at like 30% or something and brings me to a screen called “choose an option”. One of them is troubleshoot that gives me the option of resetting again but it doesnt work. Another one is continue,...
  6. how do I reset my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I reset my laptop: How do I reset my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-laptop/9a43e263-54d3-4f52-bb18-2da445a0fefc"
  7. I cant factory reset my laptop

I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...
  8. Reset my laptop to correct color screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset my laptop to correct color screen: I'm not sure exactly how but my unit changed the screen color from what it was to a almost like night mode dark color. I have done some reseting and got it much better than it was and it now has color in the screen but its not like it was. I'd like to revert back to like it...
  9. Laptop crashed while resetting windows 10 drive, now wont fully start? Help please :(

Laptop crashed while resetting windows 10 drive, now wont fully start? Help please :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/betagundam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f41781/laptop_crashed_while_resetting_windows_10_drive/
  10. Cursor is busy after resetting my laptop. Can't click anything on desktop. Help!

Cursor is busy after resetting my laptop. Can't click anything on desktop. Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theanreddy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezv1zc/cursor_is_busy_after_resetting_my_laptop_cant/