Windows 10: Resetting my laptop

Discus and support Resetting my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop has Digital licence linked with Microsoft AccountIf I Reset My Windows 11 home will i get Win11 pre installed are should I download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shareef12, May 28, 2022.

1. Shareef12 Win User

Resetting my laptop

My laptop has Digital licence linked with Microsoft AccountIf I Reset My Windows 11 home will i get Win11 pre installed are should I download and install from Microsoft After Resetting my laptop will My Pre-installed Apps like Ms office, Notepad, Etc Will Come automatically or should I install separately

:)

Shareef12, May 28, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 28, 2022
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. Resetting my laptop

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Resetting my laptop

1. Resetting my laptop - Similar Threads - Resetting laptop

2. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  3. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  4. I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...: I had a blue screen error with error code : Unmountable boot drive so I decided to reset my pc . I wanted to make sure cloud download will download windows 11...
  5. I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...

I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...: I had a blue screen error with error code : Unmountable boot drive so I decided to reset my pc . I wanted to make sure cloud download will download windows 11...
  6. I haven't reset my password on my Asus laptop sucessfully due to forgetting my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't reset my password on my Asus laptop sucessfully due to forgetting my password.: Guys!!! I've got a problem recently. I have set a password in my Asus laptop but I have forgotten it, I've tried many tips to log in without password but it's still useless including I have pressed Shift buttom while restarting my device. It doesn't show "Choose your options"...
  7. I haven't reset my password on my Asus laptop sucessfully due to forgetting my password.

I haven't reset my password on my Asus laptop sucessfully due to forgetting my password.: Guys!!! I've got a problem recently. I have set a password in my Asus laptop but I have forgotten it, I've tried many tips to log in without password but it's still useless including I have pressed Shift buttom while restarting my device. It doesn't show "Choose your options"...
  8. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  9. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  10. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...