Windows 10: Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor.

Discus and support Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all badly need help i have upcoming projects but my rig is running so slow. So i decided to reset my pc. It says restarting for a while then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mortemos, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor.

Hi all badly need help i have upcoming projects but my rig is running so slow. So i decided to reset my pc. It says restarting for a while then it turned into black screen with cursor.

Would really appreciate any help might lose my job.

submitted by /u/mortemos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mortemos, Jul 13, 2020
  2. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Jul 13, 2020
  3. BaudoinR Win User
    windows 10 reset with keep user files, stuck at black screen.

tried to use reset in windows 10 w/option to keep files. Now pc is stuck with a black screen and circling dots

BaudoinR, Jul 13, 2020
  4. jdc1 Win User

Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor.

Black screen with cursor after Windows "repaired" my disc

I haven't found much that can fix a black screen issue.
    Here's what I try at work:
    - reboot the system several times and let it sit for a while (up to 30 minutes) while at the black screen (you can try to use the computer during these times).
    - System Restore point
    - RESET with Keep My Files (access from the boot and it should be able to be accessed)

Beyond that I've spent weeks trying to fix these things without success.
    Now (at work), we try the above steps and if they don't work - we wipe and reinstall Windows (so I'd suggest backing up the system and then restoring the Macrium image)

Good luck!

Thema:

Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor.

1. Resetting my PC (keep all files) then it stucked with black screen with cursor. - Similar Threads - Resetting keep files

2. My PC boots to this black screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC boots to this black screen with cursor.: I need help, what do I do, I just booted up my PC, it runs Windows 10, and after the HP logo goes away, the lock screen doesn't appear, instead it's a black screen, I can move my cursor around, but that's it, can't do anything, Is this a fix for this issue without...
  3. Black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor: Hello community, after I have updated my pc when I turned my computer on it was loading for a long time. As soon as it finished loading my computer I got a black screen with a cursor. I kept trying to turn of my computer over and over again sometimes it would load and give me...
  4. Black screen with a cursor.

Black screen with a cursor.: So when i restarted my laptop today a message popped out saying:"your pc ran into a problem,we are restarting it for you". Then under the windows logo it says "auto repairing service". Then a black screen pops out with a white cursor. When i press alt+ctrl+del or...
  5. My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor: Hello There Everyone. I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work. Steps i did *i tried to startup repair on advance menu *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)...
  6. black screen with cursor after system reset

black screen with cursor after system reset: This is more complicated than any existing problem i've seen here so far, and i really can't find a fix for it. A few days ago i had to system reset (kept my files) because my computer was running slow. everything went fine until i realized i didn't have the microsoft...
  7. Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only

Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only: I need help.... my laptop (asus x550j) suddenly froze and i force shut it, then after it finished booting, there is nothing on the screen except the cursor, here are the some info that maybe might help. 1. Can't access ctrl+alt+del menu, 2. Windows RE is the same, black...
  8. Black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursor: So I've had this problem for two days now, and I'm really getting annoyed by it.I got a black screen with a cursor when I logged out (Win+L) of my computer. I've tried restoring my computer, and that fixes it, but the problem comes back when i turn it off. I've now...
  9. Black screen no cursor after reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no cursor after reset: My computer crashed shut down. After that windows 10 would not start properly. I tried resetting my pc. It finishes resetting and then starts installing windows. During the installation my screens goes black and I have no cursor. Ive tried to enter the options to try and...
  10. PC stuck at black screen after reset

in Windows 10 Support
    PC stuck at black screen after reset: i did a full reset last night with the clean driver option, it was staying ar 99 percent for awhile last night so i went to sleep. this morning i woke up to it just stuck at being a black screen.i tried rebooting but it just goes back to a black screen after showing the blue...