Windows 10: Resetting my PC stuck on 88. The drive indicator is blinking. What to do.

Discus and support Resetting my PC stuck on 88. The drive indicator is blinking. What to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cynical_Kazu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cynical_Kazu, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Resetting my PC stuck on 88. The drive indicator is blinking. What to do.

/u/Cynical_Kazu, Aug 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 reinstallation Stuck at 88%

I was having an issue with my profile and so I decided to do a reset on my windows. I tried to do a limited restore that kept my files but the computer got to 88% and stuck. rebooted several times, used a boot disk to see if I could revert then changes.
    naadaa. Any suggestions?

KingMathis78, Aug 14, 2020
  3. STE
    ste Win User
    Resetting this PC stuck at 19%

Hey guys,

I've attempted a full reset of my laptop (Remove files and clean the drive). It has a 300GB hard drive.

Its now been stuck on the 'Resetting this PC' at 19% for the past 48 hours.

The hard drive light on the laptop is still blinking, so it looks like it is still doing something but i'm not sure if it is just stuck in a loop now.

Should i just hard reset it and repair or wait it out? (if so how long)
    Also if i do the former, i still need to clean the drive as i'm selling the laptop..*Sad

4. Resetting my PC stuck on 88. The drive indicator is blinking. What to do.

PC Reset Stuck at 88% on HP Pavilion 15-cs0073cl

Hi there,

My co-worker was having an issue with his Windows copy on his HP laptop so he went through the standard Windows reset procedure while keeping his personal files. However, the reset took far longer than normal (going on 6 hours now) and it has not been past
    96%, to which it then reset back to 88%. Nobody has touched the computer since the reset started and we need the computer for work tomorrow. I have a USB drive with a Windows Installation Media on it however I cannot even get into the computer BIOS before
    it throws it back to the "Installing Windows 88% " screen. Any help is appreciated.

SovieRaider, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Resetting my PC stuck on 88. The drive indicator is blinking. What to do.

1. Resetting my PC stuck on 88. The drive indicator is blinking. What to do. - Similar Threads - Resetting stuck drive

2. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?: It’s been stuck in resetting this pc on 10% for about 5 hours what can I do to fix this? either speed it up or find out what the issue is and try again....
  3. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?: It’s been stuck in resetting this pc on 10% for about 5 hours what can I do to fix this? either speed it up or find out what the issue is and try again....
  4. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc reset got stuck at 88 %: my pc reset is stuck at 88% in the windows installation portion for the last 5 hours and it's still not happening i have things to do in the laptop my pc specs is 1tb hhd 8 gb ram 7th gen i5. Pls help ....i request...
  6. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc reset got stuck at 88 %: my pc reset is stuck at 88% in the windows installation portion for the last 5 hours and it's still not happening i have things to do in the laptop my pc specs is 1tb hhd 8 gb ram 7th gen i5. Pls help ....i request...
  7. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

8. Blinking square for indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blinking square for indicator: Hello, I have been bothered recently by the fact that on some apps, which didn't have it before, I know appear to have the insert indicator instead of the usual line telling you where you will write. It doesn't seem to work like having insert activated, but it's really...
  9. PC Reset Stuck at 88% on HP Pavilion 15-cs0073cl

PC Reset Stuck at 88% on HP Pavilion 15-cs0073cl: Hi there, My co-worker was having an issue with his Windows copy on his HP laptop so he went through the standard Windows reset procedure while keeping his personal files. However, the reset took far longer than normal going on 6 hours now and it has not been past 96%, to...
  10. PC stuck at 88% on fresh reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck at 88% on fresh reset.: Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-55Y1 15.6-Inch HD i5-8250U 16GB Optane + 4GB 1TB Windows 10 Features: Intel Core i5 i5-8250U 1.60 GHz Quad-core (4 Core) 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM + 16GB Optane 1 TB Serial ATA 15.6-Inch LCD HD LED 1366 x 768 Intel UHD Graphics 620 DDR4 SDRAM Windows 10 Home...