Windows 10: resetting my pc

Discus and support resetting my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can i backup some important files in c drive to d drive and reset the computer and further use them after resetting by taking the backups in d drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shyamalipriyadarshani, Nov 15, 2020.

1. resetting my pc

can i backup some important files in c drive to d drive and reset the computer and further use them after resetting by taking the backups in d drive

:)

Shyamalipriyadarshani, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

resetting my pc

1. resetting my pc - Similar Threads - resetting

2. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  3. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  4. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c
  8. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c
  9. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Where does appdata go when you reset an app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does appdata go when you reset an app?: Is there any possible way to restore data lost through windows app setting reset of a specific application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-appdata-go-when-you-reset-an-app/8a7978c6-30d7-4c54-9761-a3f7e9c5740b