Windows 10: Resetting password - Windows 10

Discus and support Resetting password - Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My husbands computer is asking him to reset his password using a password reset disc? He is 88 years old and he does not know what you are asking? Is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JenniferDrew1, May 12, 2022.

1. Resetting password - Windows 10

My husbands computer is asking him to reset his password using a password reset disc? He is 88 years old and he does not know what you are asking? Is there a simple way to reset this password? Please help! This is ridiculous!!!* Moved from MSN

:)

JenniferDrew1, May 12, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 12, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 12, 2022
  4. Resetting password - Windows 10

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Resetting password - Windows 10

1. Resetting password - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Resetting password

2. How to reset/change old laptop device password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset/change old laptop device password?: Who can I contact for password support? I am trying to log into an old laptop device associated with my account, but I can't remember my password. Is there a way I can reset password from another computer/device? Who can assist me with this?I would like to reset password...
  3. How to reset/change old laptop device password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset/change old laptop device password?: Who can I contact for password support? I am trying to log into an old laptop device associated with my account, but I can't remember my password. Is there a way I can reset password from another computer/device? Who can assist me with this?I would like to reset password...
  4. How to reset/change old laptop device password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Self-Service Password Reset from Windows Sign-In Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self-Service Password Reset from Windows Sign-In Page: I am trying to deploy SSPR in our environment and whenever we are not connected to the company network and click on the reset password link from the login screen we get an error message "You'll need internet to access this". It seems that whenever we click the password reset...
  6. Self-Service Password Reset from Windows Sign-In Page

Self-Service Password Reset from Windows Sign-In Page: I am trying to deploy SSPR in our environment and whenever we are not connected to the company network and click on the reset password link from the login screen we get an error message "You'll need internet to access this". It seems that whenever we click the password reset...
  7. Self-Service Password Reset from Windows Sign-In Page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. What password do I need to enter to perform a reset of my computer or system restore from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What password do I need to enter to perform a reset of my computer or system restore from...: After a lengthy period of non-use, I booted up my back-up to my back-up computer. Not surprisingly Windows indicated the need to install updates, which it did. However, when the computer booted, I was greeted with screens telling me Windows was diagnosing problems or words to...
  9. What password do I need to enter to perform a reset of my computer or system restore from...

What password do I need to enter to perform a reset of my computer or system restore from...: After a lengthy period of non-use, I booted up my back-up to my back-up computer. Not surprisingly Windows indicated the need to install updates, which it did. However, when the computer booted, I was greeted with screens telling me Windows was diagnosing problems or words to...
  10. What password do I need to enter to perform a reset of my computer or system restore from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade