Windows 10: Resetting PC doesn't work, shows error.

Discus and support Resetting PC doesn't work, shows error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I watching YouTube videos when Windows 10 decided to UNINSTALL THE SOUND DRIVER. I wanted to watch How it's made sushi. So I tried restarting it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JessicaKDEPlasma5, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Resetting PC doesn't work, shows error.

So I watching YouTube videos when Windows 10 decided to UNINSTALL THE SOUND DRIVER. I wanted to watch How it's made sushi. So I tried restarting it and it didn't work. So I tried Resetting my PC with keeping all of my files, it rebooted and I see this screen "Resetting this PC 1%". It stayed on this screen with NOT even the percentage going up, then it gave me and error. I tried few more time and all I got was the same result. PLUS DON'T YOU THINK THAT THE MEDIA CREATION TOOL WILL WORK BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK, IT SAID THAT IT FAILED.

HELP

:)

JessicaKDEPlasma5, Jan 15, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jan 15, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Resetting PC doesn't work, shows error.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Resetting PC doesn't work, shows error.

1. Resetting PC doesn't work, shows error. - Similar Threads - Resetting doesn't shows

2. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC: We have a new laptop I'm trying to wipe to set up for another user but for some reason I can't get to the home screen.The laptop loads up and says to input a bitlocker password which we don't have, I have checked the associated laptop on Azure and it doesn't have one. When I...
  3. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC: We have a new laptop I'm trying to wipe to set up for another user but for some reason I can't get to the home screen.The laptop loads up and says to input a bitlocker password which we don't have, I have checked the associated laptop on Azure and it doesn't have one. When I...
  4. Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC: Hi there Community!My friend asked me why their Acer nettop is slow, not allowing to make Updates or can't be resetted. I've watched thair manipulations and found that out of their 30Gb HDD there was a few Mb free. I suggested them perform Disk Clean-Up, Uninstall unused Apps...
  5. PC doesn't show long in

PC doesn't show long in: Hi I was uninstalling which was taking a while so I left my pc and when I came back it was on a blue screen asking to choose keyboard layout i clicked us which brought me to another screen that said choose optian troubleshoot or turn off your pc that's it. I push...
  6. Resetting this PC doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting this PC doesn't work: Hi, i tried resetting my computer within the "Recovery" tab and it didn't work, a message came up" couldn't reset this pc, no changes were made" I tried cmd command "enable/disable agentc/" it got me to 50% and then the same error came up, any tips? I have my Windows 10 usb...
  7. Reset link doesn't show up in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset link doesn't show up in email: I have to reset my password on avira.com. When I request a reset email, the email contains a blank space where the link should be. I don't have that trouble with other sites--their reset links either the link itself or a button that takes me there appear normally, and I can...
  8. Factory reset doesn't work there was a problem resetting your PC

Factory reset doesn't work there was a problem resetting your PC: Hello, Yesterday I have been trying to fix a problem I still have on the Uplay client. I have been told by google searches that one of the fixes for this problem is to reset the hosts file I have massed up there I changed the hosts file to a .txt file and I can't put it...
  9. 'Reset this PC' doesn't work

'Reset this PC' doesn't work: Hi, I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Professional. Since doing so I've had some annoying internet connectivity issues (Windows Sockets entries missing) among other things. So I decided I'd try the recovered features. None of them work for me. I...
  10. "This PC" doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    "This PC" doesn't work: I'm brand new to Win 10 and I find a number of things that don't seem to work. I need to look at lots of files to organize my PC under Win 10. To do so, I have to be able to look at lots of places. When I first started there was an icon called "This PC" which gave me...