Windows 10: Resetting pc, sleep mode on help

Discus and support Resetting pc, sleep mode on help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was resting my pc due to fear of hackers. I removed personal files. After a while of it getting ready it decideds to reset, but now the screen has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Custard_737, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Resetting pc, sleep mode on help

I was resting my pc due to fear of hackers. I removed personal files. After a while of it getting ready it decideds to reset, but now the screen has gone into sleep mode no load screen nothing. Is this normal an I over reacting. Pls respond fast

:)

Custard_737, Aug 16, 2020

2. Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!

I really need some help. I have a custom built PC. Ever since then I haven't been able to go into sleep mode. As soon as I click Sleep the system powers down for few seconds then powers straight back on to show me login screen. For better insight on the issue I would suggest looking at >this<. The link directs you to Microsoft Community website, and what you will see is my thread asking for help. Knowing Microsoft Community I feel as if they just give basic steps then thinking out of the box so that's why i'm here.

What I've tried so far is doing a reset with Windows 10 Pro to wipe everything but keeps files on SSD which is my primary. I disconnected my HDD which is for gaming and music so that it wont get touched. As I'm typing this the issue hasn't been fixed. The only thing that I did was some updates for OS, and that's it! I'm completely puzzled by what is happening.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

AstroCoookie023, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Resetting pc, sleep mode on help

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Resetting pc, sleep mode on help

1. Resetting pc, sleep mode on help - Similar Threads - Resetting sleep mode

2. PC in Sleep Mode!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC in Sleep Mode!: Do we have to leave the mouse on when in sleep mode? Only when I go to switch the mouse off it then awakens the PC. My older system we had to switch both off Thank you.........
  3. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Sleep Mode: Hi, Years ago i belive i installed some type of software that makes my display go into sleep mode and shows a vidoe of colours and lights but i no longer want this as its annoying when im trying to read something and the display goes off every minute or so, i cant find any...
  4. pc sleep mode

pc sleep mode: PC set to go into sleep mode after 30 mins but remains on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sleep-mode/9e632426-fea5-438b-8b20-686e08ff9c85
  5. Sleep Mode help

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Mode help: Hello, So this computer I am working on, will go to sleep on its own. It is a Dell 3020 with windows 10 business. It continues to go to sleep regardless of the fact that I have disabled sleep. I've flashed the BIOS and checked to see if it needed any other driver updates....
  6. PC Won't go into sleep mode. NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Won't go into sleep mode. NEED HELP: Hello, So I'm having a problem with my pc not going into sleep mode. I have run the troubleshooters for Microsoft in the power saving tab and it says it fixes it but nothing changes. In the end, my pc stays on and running and it is very bright and literally won't let me go...
  7. PC not entering sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not entering sleep mode.: I have the settings set to automatically sleep after 30 minutes, but it isn't going to sleep. Changing this to an earlier time does nothing. Powercfg /requests returns nothing. It is possible that the recent 2004 windows 10 update could be a cause, but I can't say for...
  8. Resolution Resetting upon Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution Resetting upon Sleep Mode: Hey there! I am using my Insignia TV as my monitor off my HP ProDesk Mini with a DisplayPort->HDMI cable. The default and recommended HP display setting is 1920*1080. However that display is stretched beyond the screen and the font is blurry, etc. The only solution I have...
  9. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Sleep Mode: After a period of inactivity, my PC goes into a mode where it shows pictures from my files. This is fine and I like this feature. However, this seems to take place after one minute of inactivity. How can I lengthen the interval before this takes place?...
  10. Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!

Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!: I really need some help. I have a custom built PC. Ever since then I haven't been able to go into sleep mode. As soon as I click Sleep the system powers down for few seconds then powers straight back on to show me login screen. For better insight on the issue I would suggest...