Windows 10: Resetting Question

Discus and support Resetting Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I am resetting my laptop (keeping my files option) So after 4 hours nothing just power button light goes on and off (maybe restarting over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sumankr60, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Resetting Question

So I am resetting my laptop (keeping my files option) So after 4 hours nothing just power button light goes on and off (maybe restarting over and over ) I had about 600 GB of data in D Drive which I wanted to keep. So what's the problem here ? Why is it taking so long?

submitted by /u/sumankr60
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sumankr60, Apr 29, 2020

2. WHEN WILL MICROSOFT HAVE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 SOLITAIRE COLLECTION TO RESET STATISTICS?

Hello Brette,

Thank you for responding back and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on this link Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community
    • Click on box under “Find a Topic or Ask a Question” and type your question(for e.g.: reset statistics.)
    • Place cursor on suggestion listed and select appropriate search result

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be glad to help you further.

Ravindra Kamath, May 23, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 23, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Resetting Question

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Resetting Question

1. Resetting Question - Similar Threads - Resetting Question

2. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  3. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  4. How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...

How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...: I don't have either the password for the computer or the security questions and the account on the computer is set as a admin so I can't reset it in the admin settings...
  5. How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...: I don't have either the password for the computer or the security questions and the account on the computer is set as a admin so I can't reset it in the admin settings...
  6. How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to reset forgotten account security questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset forgotten account security questions: How to reset forgotten account security questions * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-forgotten-account-security-questions/8da14bdc-0f6a-4958-932c-0e15bc577f8e
  8. How to reset forgotten account security questions

How to reset forgotten account security questions: How to reset forgotten account security questions * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-forgotten-account-security-questions/8da14bdc-0f6a-4958-932c-0e15bc577f8e
  9. How to change the password reset question in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the password reset question in windows?: how to change the password reset question in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-password-reset-question-in/6e0ffbc0-2274-4937-80bc-92decd019228
  10. How to change the password reset question in windows?

How to change the password reset question in windows?: how to change the password reset question in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-password-reset-question-in/6e0ffbc0-2274-4937-80bc-92decd019228