Windows 10: Resetting Sync My Settings to Default

Discus and support Resetting Sync My Settings to Default in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to reset sync my settings back to default. The only other method I could think of would be to create a new Microsoft account. Would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by swarfega, Sep 13, 2017.

1. swarfega Win User

Resetting Sync My Settings to Default

Is it possible to reset sync my settings back to default.

The only other method I could think of would be to create a new Microsoft account. Would doing that give me problems regarding the digital activation or can I just re-enter the key from my original Windows 10 box?

:)

swarfega, Sep 13, 2017

2. Resetting Phone to Default Settings:____

You need a hard/cold reset - what phone do you have?

Laura

Laura Rooke, Sep 13, 2017
  3. angat103 Win User
    Resetting Phone to Default Settings:____

If files were transferred to the wrong places and programs are now messed up, how can I get the phone back to it's original settings?

angat103, Sep 13, 2017
Thema:

Resetting Sync My Settings to Default

1. Resetting Sync My Settings to Default - Similar Threads - Resetting Sync Settings

2. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sync Set Default Settings: I frequently sign in to different computers on my college campus and each time I sign in to One Drive I have to click through several prompts and choose several settings options, such as which local folders to back up it defaults to all, I want none. Is there a way to change...
  3. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sync Set Default Settings: I frequently sign in to different computers on my college campus and each time I sign in to One Drive I have to click through several prompts and choose several settings options, such as which local folders to back up it defaults to all, I want none. Is there a way to change...
  4. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. SYNCING DATA set my account to default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYNCING DATA set my account to default.: Hi, I've been playing Forza Horizon for long time. My pc was having a problem and I had to reset it, after resetting my PC I downloaded Forza Horizon4 and lunch the game, when I click Enter to play it says syncing data. I let it for about 2 hour but it was still stuck at 0%....
  6. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync My Settings Not Syncing: I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys? 147892
  7. Syncing my settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing my settings: I have read previous threads, my issues are the same Microsoft Mail details seem to get lost. When reading your answers I can not find the gear icon in the bottom left hand corner of my mail account. Previous synced addresses to my android have disappeared and now have to be...
  8. Sync my settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync my settings: I am trying to resolve a OneDrive problem (no help from Microsoft despite repeated contact - thanks guys!) and as part of this I am ensuring sync your settings is working. However, my computer tells me I need to contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am my own...
  9. Edge Resets to default settings

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Resets to default settings: Edge resets to default setting after every W10 update. Can MS stop this please ? Favourites are gone, I have to run xcopy to add back. Google search is no longer the default search provider. It also offers to remember password which I disabled. Regards 41036
  10. Reset all Privacy settings to Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset all Privacy settings to Default?: How can I reset some settings to the default without Resetting the whole Windows 10 OS? For example, I want to reset all the Privacy Settings back to its original? Is there any way to accomplish this without going into Troubleshooting section and Resetting the whole entire...