Windows 10: Resetting this PC doesn't work

Discus and support Resetting this PC doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i tried resetting my computer within the "Recovery" tab and it didn't work, a message came up" couldn't reset this pc, no changes were made" I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cpt_Glorious, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Resetting this PC doesn't work

Hi, i tried resetting my computer within the "Recovery" tab and it didn't work, a message came up" couldn't reset this pc, no changes were made" I tried cmd command "enable/disable agentc/" it got me to 50% and then the same error came up, any tips?

I have my Windows 10 usb stick ready, can it be something with primary driver setting in bios? Like i have my windows ssd, then the normal ssd in that order for startup-if it makes any sense to you (eventho its the same driver)

submitted by /u/Cpt_Glorious
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cpt_Glorious, Mar 10, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Resetting this PC doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 10, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Resetting this PC doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Resetting this PC doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Resetting this PC doesn't work

1. Resetting this PC doesn't work - Similar Threads - Resetting doesn't

2. Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset: Also did not recognize my face/had to reset!First time this has ever happened to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-doesnt-recognize-my-pinhad-to-reset/9cc56f12-c3d8-480d-a43a-d0e6def5dfc4
  3. Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset: Also did not recognize my face/had to reset!First time this has ever happened to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-doesnt-recognize-my-pinhad-to-reset/9cc56f12-c3d8-480d-a43a-d0e6def5dfc4
  4. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC: We have a new laptop I'm trying to wipe to set up for another user but for some reason I can't get to the home screen.The laptop loads up and says to input a bitlocker password which we don't have, I have checked the associated laptop on Azure and it doesn't have one. When I...
  5. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC: We have a new laptop I'm trying to wipe to set up for another user but for some reason I can't get to the home screen.The laptop loads up and says to input a bitlocker password which we don't have, I have checked the associated laptop on Azure and it doesn't have one. When I...
  6. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am not able to sign and dont have forget pin option and factory reset doesn't work with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sign and dont have forget pin option and factory reset doesn't work with...: I am not able to sign in it say "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for 2 hours and then try again." There is no forget pin optionCan't reset with shift +...
  8. I am not able to sign and dont have forget pin option and factory reset doesn't work with...

I am not able to sign and dont have forget pin option and factory reset doesn't work with...: I am not able to sign in it say "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for 2 hours and then try again." There is no forget pin optionCan't reset with shift +...
  9. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset: My download in Microsoft store paused and it so not getting downloaded. It is not letting me download any other apps. I've even rest microsoft store. Still it doesn't complete or get cancelled. It is stuck like that!...
  10. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset: My download in Microsoft store paused and it so not getting downloaded. It is not letting me download any other apps. I've even rest microsoft store. Still it doesn't complete or get cancelled. It is stuck like that!...