Windows 10: Resetting this PC stuck at 69%

Discus and support Resetting this PC stuck at 69% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've searched this sub for this issue and the results seem a bit mixed as some people say to either restart your pc or just leave it be. I've also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skystopper, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Resetting this PC stuck at 69%

Hi, I've searched this sub for this issue and the results seem a bit mixed as some people say to either restart your pc or just leave it be. I've also seen that restarting it could mess up windows which is why I'm a bit afraid.

I started resetting it at around 8pm last night and it's 2pm now but it's still stuck at 69%. the laptop is hot and the circle is moving which suggests that there is activity but I'm not completely sure. I'm also using an SSD so I don't think it's supposed to be this long?

if any of you could help, that'd be great. thank you

submitted by /u/skystopper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skystopper, Jan 27, 2021

2. Resetting this PC 69% Stuck

I tried to reset my computer in the settings of windows 10 and i selected the delete all my files option. But its been stuck on Resetting this PC 69% for over 60 minutes now. There is a ethernet connection into the
    PC

GerryFitzpatrick1, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Resetting this PC 69% Stuck

Hi John

Thanks for the reply -its been stuck at 69% for over an hour now - the hdd light is permantly illuminated - not flashing -

4. Resetting this PC stuck at 69%

Resetting this PC 69% Stuck

Thanks John - one further question if I may - how can i delete the personal files that were not deleted in the first instance when it got stuck on 69%

Thema:

Resetting this PC stuck at 69%

1. Resetting this PC stuck at 69% - Similar Threads - Resetting stuck 69%

2. I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours...: I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours now. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reset-my-laptop-but-it-has-been-on/16921472-a639-4d2f-828c-58b1dee14349
  3. Pc stuck resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck resetting: When I tried to reset my pc it’s stuck rebooting and I can’t get into safe mode, many different ways but I’m stuck on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-resetting/bbc1de83-7fa2-4ce7-a30c-205fdf2d0163
  4. Pc stuck resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck resetting: When I tried to reset my pc it’s stuck rebooting and I can’t get into safe mode, many different ways but I’m stuck on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-resetting/bbc1de83-7fa2-4ce7-a30c-205fdf2d0163
  5. Resetting this PC stuck at 89%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting this PC stuck at 89%: I was attempting to reset my PC due to some type of software faliure and finishes the reset 100% then it has been stuck at a black screen for around 3 hours, My PC runs a AMD RYZEN 5 3600, EVGA RTX 3070 and a MSI B-450 PRO MAX if knowing thse helps. Is there anything I can do...
  6. Resetting PC stuck

Resetting PC stuck: So I decided to try wiping my computer as I had it since 2017 and haven't cleaned my storage all too well so I decided to try to do a full wipe. I started the Reset and after a while I go check it and its stuck on 49%. Im not sure what to do....
  7. Resetting this PC 69% Stuck

Resetting this PC 69% Stuck: I tried to reset my computer in the settings of windows 10 and i selected the delete all my files option. But its been stuck on Resetting this PC 69% for over 60 minutes now. There is a ethernet connection into the PC...
  8. Trying to Reset, Recovery stops at 69%

Trying to Reset, Recovery stops at 69%: I'm trying to Reset Windows 10. After booting from a Recovery USB, it gets to "Recovering this PC 69%", then it pops back to the screen "Choose an option". If at this point, I choose "Recover from a drive" again, and then choose "Just remove my files", it pops to the...
  9. Windows Update stuck on 69%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update stuck on 69%: Hi all, Downloaded and installed Win10 yesterday, happy with it so far apart from one issue: my Windows Update has been stuck at 69% since yesterday. Is there any way in which I can cancel the update or troubleshoot? Thanks! 10151
  10. Event ID 69

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 69: It seems that whenever the Windows Store became available I've always gotten Event ID's 69 similar to the one below. The app changes. It usually happens about 15 minutes I first cold boot my machine. Sometimes after installing a Store app. Failed with 0x490 modifying...