Windows 10: Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail

Discus and support Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a factory reset on my pc since it keeps crashing and disks have problems. I followed the steps from the microsoft site on how to reset. Later i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceHort, May 17, 2023.

1. BruceHort Win User

Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail

I did a factory reset on my pc since it keeps crashing and disks have problems. I followed the steps from the microsoft site on how to reset. Later i thought it was done resetting but im back on the sign in page. Tried to sign in to check but it failed. Currently trying to reset again. Please does someone have any idea whats going on during the reset?

:)

BruceHort, May 17, 2023

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 17, 2023
  3. David4802 Win User
    Windows 10 - The User Profile Service failed the sign-in User Profile cannot be loaded

This is absolutely no help. I cannot get to the desktop. The sign-in FAILED! That's what the message is all about.

David4802, May 17, 2023
  4. Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail

User Profile fails sign-in

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will surely help you with it.

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail

1. Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail - Similar Threads - Resetting did user

2. User profile failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  3. User profile failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  4. Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail: I did a factory reset on my pc since it keeps crashing and disks have problems. I followed the steps from the microsoft site on how to reset. Later i thought it was done resetting but im back on the sign in page. Tried to sign in to check but it failed. Currently trying to...
  5. Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail

Resetting windows 10 did not work and also user profile sign in fail: I did a factory reset on my pc since it keeps crashing and disks have problems. I followed the steps from the microsoft site on how to reset. Later i thought it was done resetting but im back on the sign in page. Tried to sign in to check but it failed. Currently trying to...
  6. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...
  7. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...
  8. User Profile Failed to Sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Failed to Sign in: I have tried to boot my computer into safe mode Startup settings>Restart>F5 and F4 and when I tried logging into my computer afterwards it gave me the same prompt "Wait two hours" or something along the lines of that. I have also tried factory resetting my computer but it...
  9. User Profile Failed to Sign in

User Profile Failed to Sign in: I have tried to boot my computer into safe mode Startup settings>Restart>F5 and F4 and when I tried logging into my computer afterwards it gave me the same prompt "Wait two hours" or something along the lines of that. I have also tried factory resetting my computer but it...
  10. user profile failed sign in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    user profile failed sign in windows 10: Hello, When I opened my computer I saw that there was the error : "user profile failed sign in". Once that the operation was completed I saw that the laptop missed all of my documents. How can I take them back? Cheers R...