Windows 10: Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.

Discus and support Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to factory reset this Lenovo 300e 2nd gen because it is a laptop from my old school and they don't want it anymore but it still has admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HaloTravis6, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.

I'm trying to factory reset this Lenovo 300e 2nd gen because it is a laptop from my old school and they don't want it anymore but it still has admin settings. I have the USB flash drive with windows 10 installed on it. When I go into boot mode by pressing fn + f2 while starting up, I can't choose the flash drive as the boot up device. The only options i get are 1. Windows boot manager 2. eMMC Card: SanDisk DA4064. When I press enter on windows boot manager, the computer just resets and when i turn it on nothing is changed.If this way doesn't work and there are any easier ways I believe I have

:)

HaloTravis6, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 1, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.

1. Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active. - Similar Threads - Resetting laptop admin

2. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  3. Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop still crashes after resetting windows.: After so many crashes I finally caved and reset my windows. I let it remove all apps and files, as well as clean the drive, download and restart windows. Before this, my laptop would crash increasingly often until it was once a day at least. Half the time I would run into...
  4. Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.

Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.: I'm trying to factory reset this Lenovo 300e 2nd gen because it is a laptop from my old school and they don't want it anymore but it still has admin settings. I have the USB flash drive with windows 10 installed on it. When I go into boot mode by pressing fn + f2 while...
  5. Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting windows 10 laptop with admin settings still active.: I'm trying to factory reset this Lenovo 300e 2nd gen because it is a laptop from my old school and they don't want it anymore but it still has admin settings. I have the USB flash drive with windows 10 installed on it. When I go into boot mode by pressing fn + f2 while...
  6. Admin setting reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin setting reset: Hello all! I recently purchased this computer from a friend. It was her mothers computer. Her mom set up and adjusted the admin settings to where she was the only account authorized to change and control these settings. Her mom passed away about 3 or 4 years ago and the...
  7. Admin setting reset

Admin setting reset: Hello all! I recently purchased this computer from a friend. It was her mothers computer. Her mom set up and adjusted the admin settings to where she was the only account authorized to change and control these settings. Her mom passed away about 3 or 4 years ago and the...
  8. Selling My Windows 10 laptop. Will Windows still Be Activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Selling My Windows 10 laptop. Will Windows still Be Activated?: Hi. I'm looking at selling my asus laptop. It was originally a Windows 8 but I upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. The version of W10 is activated and linked to my Microsoft account. I intend removing all of my account details prior to selling and adding a generic...
  9. Windows 10 Admin activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Admin activation: I am the only user to my laptop. I am listed as the administrator, but I cannot delete files that require administrator authority to do so. I am using office 365....
  10. resetting Windows 10 to factory settings while not an admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    resetting Windows 10 to factory settings while not an admin: I have a user who somehow reset his surface with windows 10 back to factory settings (out of the box lets set up the pen, wireless etc) is there a way to lock this down so employees cannot tamper with their device upon a termination?...