Windows 10: Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

Discus and support Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reset my windows but during te resetting progress my device keeps entering the same state first it seems to start of well asking me the device its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HendrikTytgat, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

I reset my windows but during te resetting progress my device keeps entering the same state first it seems to start of well asking me the device its language and keyboard settings but in the next step the blue screen shows a message Why did my PC restart? With other information like keep network connected Windows will probably fix it with an update,...)

When pressing next Windows asks me to connect with a network and after that it is for a long time in the just a moment state and finally rebooting again where it shows the same screen (Hi there, letsl get a few basic things out of the way).Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network) [​IMG]Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network) [​IMG]Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network) [​IMG]Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network) [​IMG]

:)

HendrikTytgat, Mar 15, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Infinite restart loop

I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this:

Install Windows

The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.

I press ok, it restarts, but it says the same thing again every time how can I fix this

DavidZapien, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

1. Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network) - Similar Threads - Resetting infinite loop

2. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop: The other day I wanted to reset my pc completely. I went to my settings and went to factory reset, and ended up doing so. Everything was perfectly fine and it reset everything. Until, after it was done resetting a blue screen popped up asking for a few language settings. Once...
  3. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop: The other day I wanted to reset my pc completely. I went to my settings and went to factory reset, and ended up doing so. Everything was perfectly fine and it reset everything. Until, after it was done resetting a blue screen popped up asking for a few language settings. Once...
  4. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11: Context: I have a desktop that was underperforming and storage was almost full, so I decided to reset it by underperforming, I mean that it was blue-screening and overall performance was bad. After finishing resetting, I was met with a screen to get info language, keyboard...
  6. “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11: Context: I have a desktop that was underperforming and storage was almost full, so I decided to reset it by underperforming, I mean that it was blue-screening and overall performance was bad. After finishing resetting, I was met with a screen to get info language, keyboard...
  7. Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.: I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it...
  8. Why did my pc restart? Error Restart Loop

Why did my pc restart? Error Restart Loop: So, i have this game and it is working well, until yesterday it crashed saying like nfswg2 kernel32 or something, so i decided to restart my pc. Afterwards i was met with the srttrail.txt error. Went and tried to reset my pc cause i thought there was no other options, it said...
  9. "Why did your PC restart" infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Why did your PC restart" infinite loop: Hello, After doing a recent windows update, my pc began experiencing some problems. It wouldn't boot up after the log in screen. Icons and desktop wallpaper wouldn't showup and the screen would just remain frozen. So heres what i did to fix the issue. 1. From advance...
  10. Windows 10 laptop displays "Why did my PC restart?" infinite loop after factory reset

Windows 10 laptop displays "Why did my PC restart?" infinite loop after factory reset: Hello all, Today I decided to reset my old Inspiron 15 7000 from 2017 and clear off all of my files to then transfer over my Windows 10 OS to my laptop's SSD, something I've been wanting to do but waited until I build my desktop PC in the summer of 2018. I've put it off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why did my pc restart ?