Windows 10: resetting

Discus and support resetting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so last night I factory reset my old laptop but needed to use a usb to do so. I used my hard drive to do this, but now I cant find anything on the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kathryndean1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. resetting

so last night I factory reset my old laptop but needed to use a usb to do so. I used my hard drive to do this, but now I cant find anything on the hard drive that was there before... is it possible that hard drive was wiped as well

:)

kathryndean1, Jan 21, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 21, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

resetting

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

resetting

1. resetting - Similar Threads - resetting

2. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  3. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  4. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  6. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  7. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  9. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  10. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lumia Windows Phone set up newly after resetting

2. resetting windows mobile 10 phone? 2019

3. How to reset Windows 10