Windows 10: Resident Evil 7 STEAM PC Issue Game Crashes Upon Boot

Discus and support Resident Evil 7 STEAM PC Issue Game Crashes Upon Boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, this error message above keeps popping up when I try to launch RE7, then it crashes. I'm pretty sure my computer can run the game, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Verified5, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Verified5 Win User

Resident Evil 7 STEAM PC Issue Game Crashes Upon Boot

Resident Evil 7 STEAM PC Issue  Game Crashes Upon Boot 5c6f24a7-a021-4343-9839-51e207474851?upload=true.jpg
    Hello, this error message above keeps popping up when I try to launch RE7, then it crashes. I'm pretty sure my computer can run the game, but it does have an Intel graphics card. Anything I can do to solve this? I've tried reinstalling the game from steam already, with no luck.

:)

Verified5, Jan 3, 2021

2. Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while playing Resident Evil on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Did you install the game from Microsoft Store or any other medium?
    4. Do you receive any error message/code when the game stops?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try performing a Clean Boot on the PC and see if the game crashes. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

If the game doesn’t crash in Clean Boot, then you can refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    from the Clean Boot article.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 3, 2021
  3. resident evil 4

im installed resident evil 4 after i launch game and try to play bit game is not playing why

rupesh yadav, Jan 3, 2021
  4. wolf Win User

Resident Evil 7 for PC will support HDR and 4K, No Cross Saves for Steam

Japanese developer and publisher Capcom has publicized that the PC version of their anticipated Resident Evil 7 game will support up to 4K resolutions and HDR. Naturally HDR will remain dependent on being connected to a compatible TV or panel, whereas high resolution support could provide additional levels of image quality through the use of super sampling on screens that do not support such resolutions natively. It is said that HDR will complement the immersive experience, better enabling the game to deliver overwhelming fear and ultimate horror.

As previously revealed by Capcom, Resident Evil 7 will also support cross saves between the PC and Xbox One versions of the game, however this will only be possible if you purchase it for PC on the Windows Store. Resident Evil 7 is also available on Steam and this version will not support cross saving. Resident Evil 7 will be available for PC on the 25 January, 2017.

Resident Evil 7 STEAM PC Issue  Game Crashes Upon Boot c647664e9f83_thm.jpg

The System Requirements are listed below. Note that Minimum targets 1080p/30fps, and Recommended targets 1080p/60fps. We can only speculate at this stage as to what hardware would be required for 4k/30fps or 4k/60fps.

MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300 or better
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
    • Additional Notes: Hardware specification target 1080P/30FPS. *Internet connection required for game activation. The game is still undergoing development, so all PC requirements are subject to change.
    RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz or AMD equivalent or better
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X or better with 4GB Video RAM
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
    • Additional Notes: Hardware specification target 1080P/60FPS. *Internet connection required for game activation. The game is still undergoing development, so all PC requirements are subject to change.

wolf, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Resident Evil 7 STEAM PC Issue Game Crashes Upon Boot - Similar Threads - Resident Evil STEAM

2. Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]: [ATTACH]Resident Evil is a popular game, and probably, that’s why they have released its 7th version. But this doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors. A lot of gamers are seeing the following error message re7.exe – Fatal Application Exit. C:\Program Files...
  3. Resident Evil Village keeps crashing on launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil Village keeps crashing on launch on Windows PC: [IMG]Resident Evil Village is one of the most popular games, it has been loved by many and some were on the fence about it. However, a ton of users have complained that Resident Evil Village is crashing on launch on their computer. In this article, we have written all the...
  4. Windows Live Failing upon launch of Resident Evil 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Live Failing upon launch of Resident Evil 5: Hello I recently bought Resident Evil 5 from the Steam marketplace . I tried to launch it and attempts then crashs and gives me this Windows error------------------------------- Logging Started: 06/18/2021 19:42:58 Source Folder:...
  5. Resident Evil 5 / Games for WIndows Marketplace

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resident Evil 5 / Games for WIndows Marketplace: So ive recently tried to play re5 off of steam but whenever i do it says games for windos marketplace install failed, and the log say: Download Error: 0x800c0008 how do i fix this?...
  6. Resident Evil : Not a hero

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resident Evil : Not a hero: every time , every SINGLE time i try to download the free dlc "Not a hero" it gives me the Code: 0x80073D01 and its highly frustrating , i even waited for 8 months to try again and still the same results , so now im directly asking for help here please help me solve my...
  7. Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC: I installed resident evil 6 in my newly windows 10 pc put unfortunately after updating all drivers the game won't start...just black screen in beginning for few seconds with windows loading cursor and comes back to normal screen...the game won't load...what to do i m tired...
  8. resident evil biohazard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  9. resident evil biohazard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  10. Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour: You wake up alone on the floor of an abandoned farmhouse. Daylight is quickly fading. You must find a way out.A thrillingly immersive horror experience for the five senses. This full model change to the frightening "Isolated View" player perspective, and photorealistic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot