Windows 10: resident evil biohazard

Discus and support resident evil biohazard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bahador_da, Sep 19, 2018.

1. resident evil biohazard

hi

i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error:

C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe
    “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed. HRESULT=0x80070057,The parameter is incorrect

and i know that my system is ok

it is

amd radeon hd 7670M 8g

and my laptop model is dell inspiron 3521 core i 5

i hope you answer soon

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade]

:)

Bahador_da, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Capcom: Stay Tuned For Resident Evil 7

Updated Resident Evil 7 Demo Available Today

Resident Evil 7 biohazard TAPE-2 “The Bakers”

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 – Modern Hits Launch Trailer

Drone, Sep 19, 2018
  3. resident evil 4

im installed resident evil 4 after i launch game and try to play bit game is not playing why

rupesh yadav, Sep 19, 2018
  4. resident evil biohazard

Resident Evil Afterlife 3D News

Yeah the Resi games are called BioHazard in Japan. If youve never played and completed Resident Evil 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & Code Veronica, you dont realise what youve missed *Frown resident evil biohazard :(

HookeyStreet, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

resident evil biohazard

1. resident evil biohazard - Similar Threads - resident evil biohazard

2. Resident Evil : Not a hero

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resident Evil : Not a hero: every time , every SINGLE time i try to download the free dlc "Not a hero" it gives me the Code: 0x80073D01 and its highly frustrating , i even waited for 8 months to try again and still the same results , so now im directly asking for help here please help me solve my...
  3. Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2: I have a baffling problem. I and one other user have: - Game: Resident Evil 2 Remake off Steam, same game version - Windows: same Windows 10 version and build (1903), - Audio Settings: Same Windows spatial audio settings, same in-game audio settings (Binaural ON+Headphones),...
  4. Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC: I installed resident evil 6 in my newly windows 10 pc put unfortunately after updating all drivers the game won't start...just black screen in beginning for few seconds with windows loading cursor and comes back to normal screen...the game won't load...what to do i m tired...
  5. Evil locker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Evil locker: We have been hit with Evil Locker - how do we go about recovering from it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/evil-locker/cb373612-7059-4c8c-bc6d-28a01121025b
  6. Evil twin access point attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Evil twin access point attacks: I am currently suffering from evil twin Ap attacks, and after looking online I've come to the conclusion that this needs the attention of the pros, as there's no way to fix the problem without Linux and a very specific group of wireless network cards which means they are...
  7. resident evil biohazard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  8. Load, Stay Resident, Open Quickly

in Windows 10 Support
    Load, Stay Resident, Open Quickly: Adobe InDesign takes a long time to load, much slower than Photoshop (for example). When I was on a Mac, an application, once manually launched, stayed running but in the background ("stayed resident" is a term I have heard). Its icon at the bottom of the screen had something...
  9. ASR.dat file residing in Users/Public folder

in Windows 10 Support
    ASR.dat file residing in Users/Public folder: Hi, everyone I have noticed that after the latest 15063.608 build a file named ASR.dat comes from time to time in my C:/Users/Public folder. After deleting it, it appears again in 3-4 days. The VirusTotal online checker says it is not a virus or malware, it's been not...
  10. Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour: You wake up alone on the floor of an abandoned farmhouse. Daylight is quickly fading. You must find a way out.A thrillingly immersive horror experience for the five senses. This full model change to the frightening "Isolated View" player perspective, and photorealistic...