Windows 10: Resident Evil : Not a hero

Discus and support Resident Evil : Not a hero in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; every time , every SINGLE time i try to download the free dlc "Not a hero" it gives me the Code: 0x80073D01 and its highly frustrating , i even waited... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CaineThomas, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Resident Evil : Not a hero

every time , every SINGLE time i try to download the free dlc "Not a hero" it gives me the Code: 0x80073D01 and its highly frustrating , i even waited for 8 months to try again and still the same results , so now im directly asking for help here

please help me solve my issue , thank you

:)

CaineThomas, Mar 28, 2020

2. resident evil 4

im installed resident evil 4 after i launch game and try to play bit game is not playing why

rupesh yadav, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Resident Evil Addicted

Im the biggest Resi fan ever m8! *Big Grin Resident Evil : Not a hero :D

Ive played (and completed) the following:

Resident Evil Zero (GC)
    Resident Evil (PS)
    Resident Evil - Directors Cut (PS)
    Resident Evil - Remake (GC)
    Resident Evil 2 (PS + GC)
    Resident Evil - Nemesis (PS + GC)
    Resident Evil - Code Veronica (DreamCast)
    Resident Evil - Code Veronica X (PS2)
    Resident Evil 4 (PS2 + GC)

IMHO, the Resident Evil game franchise is the best around.

PS: Ive also played the Resident Evil 5 demo on the 360 and its gonna me awesome *Rockout :rockout:

PPS: I thought the movies were piss poor becaus ethey wer in no way like the games *Frown Resident Evil : Not a hero :( But Resident Evil - Degeneration (the new CGI movie) is great *Smile Resident Evil : Not a hero :)

HookeyStreet, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Homeless Win User

Resident Evil : Not a hero

Resident Evil Addicted

Played:
    Resident Evil 1 Directors Cut - PS1
    Resident Evil 2 - PS1
    Resident Evil 3 - PS1 (best one imo)
    Resident Evil Survivor - PS1 (Worst one imo)
    Resident Evil 4 - PC (even with mouseaim the port sucked)

Never had anything other than a ps1, so I missed the boat on Code Veronica and other ones

Homeless, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Resident Evil : Not a hero

1. Resident Evil : Not a hero - Similar Threads - Resident Evil hero

2. Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]: [ATTACH]Resident Evil is a popular game, and probably, that’s why they have released its 7th version. But this doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors. A lot of gamers are seeing the following error message re7.exe – Fatal Application Exit. C:\Program Files...
  3. Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC: [IMG]Here is a guide that shows you how you can fix the problem if you are unable to launch the Resident Evil Village game. Resident Evil Village is a survival horror game that is popular amongst millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, many players have reported that they...
  4. Resident Evil 5 / Games for WIndows Marketplace

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resident Evil 5 / Games for WIndows Marketplace: So ive recently tried to play re5 off of steam but whenever i do it says games for windos marketplace install failed, and the log say: Download Error: 0x800c0008 how do i fix this?...
  5. resident evil 5 install failed

resident evil 5 install failed: i recently downloaded resident evil 5 and i tried to play it today and when i opened it, it took me to games for windows marketplace and under that it says intall failed it also says network fail but i have 34 mps i just want help to play....
  6. Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2: I have a baffling problem. I and one other user have: - Game: Resident Evil 2 Remake off Steam, same game version - Windows: same Windows 10 version and build (1903), - Audio Settings: Same Windows spatial audio settings, same in-game audio settings (Binaural ON+Headphones),...
  7. Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while launching Resident Evil 6 on PC: I installed resident evil 6 in my newly windows 10 pc put unfortunately after updating all drivers the game won't start...just black screen in beginning for few seconds with windows loading cursor and comes back to normal screen...the game won't load...what to do i m tired...
  8. resident evil biohazard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  9. resident evil biohazard

resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  10. Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour: You wake up alone on the floor of an abandoned farmhouse. Daylight is quickly fading. You must find a way out.A thrillingly immersive horror experience for the five senses. This full model change to the frightening "Isolated View" player perspective, and photorealistic...