Windows 10: resize a picture

Discus and support resize a picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I resize a picture that is 5.1 Mb to less than 2Mb ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by miwiex, Sep 7, 2019.

1. miwiex Win User

resize a picture

How do I resize a picture that is 5.1 Mb to less than 2Mb ?

:)

miwiex, Sep 7, 2019

2. Resizing pictures

Good morning,

I have been trying to resize pictures and having not success in doing so. I have tried using what the net has suggested and still nothing please help me with this problem. I would really appreciate it a lot.

Many thanks

Joy O'Connor, Sep 7, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

resize a picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

resize a picture

1. resize a picture - Similar Threads - resize picture

2. How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?: like this no matter how I change the size of the folder icon, the thumbnail preview always half blocked by the folder iconIs there any solution make the preview show like this way,the picture is fully show on the folder iconI mean all the folder automatically NOT just...
  3. How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?: like this no matter how I change the size of the folder icon, the thumbnail preview always half blocked by the folder iconIs there any solution make the preview show like this way,the picture is fully show on the folder iconI mean all the folder automatically NOT just...
  4. Resized pictures disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resized pictures disappeared: I was trying to save pictures from my iPhone to a flash drive using my Windows 11 laptop. When moving the pictures I was told the files were too big to save to the drive. I decided to resize the photos using the Photo app and save them to a file on the computer before...
  5. Resized pictures disappeared

Resized pictures disappeared: I was trying to save pictures from my iPhone to a flash drive using my Windows 11 laptop. When moving the pictures I was told the files were too big to save to the drive. I decided to resize the photos using the Photo app and save them to a file on the computer before...
  6. cant resize my pictures any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant resize my pictures any more: Can't resize my pictures any more using MS Paint. Resize option stopped working.I create covers for my club magazine. I overlay a template with words logo on an image Clear selectionI alter the template to fit the image. Been doing 8 years. Just stopped working April 2022....
  7. cant resize my pictures any more

cant resize my pictures any more: Can't resize my pictures any more using MS Paint. Resize option stopped working.I create covers for my club magazine. I overlay a template with words logo on an image Clear selectionI alter the template to fit the image. Been doing 8 years. Just stopped working April 2022....
  8. windows 'picture resize' option box has disappeared in right click window in explorer after...

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 'picture resize' option box has disappeared in right click window in explorer after...: When I click on a picture file or files and right click, in explorer, I no longer have an option to "resize pictures". I use this on a consistent basis, but suddenly it's gone, disappeared, missing and deleted after a recent windows update and can't figure out how to get it...
  9. cant resize my pictures any more, comes up paint cannot save this file, save was interrupted

cant resize my pictures any more, comes up paint cannot save this file, save was interrupted: cant resize my pictures any more, comes up paint cannot save this file, save was interrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-resize-my-pictures-any-more-comes-up-paint/48bb6421-f5ab-445b-b91f-c0cec30976c4
  10. moving and resizing objects and pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving and resizing objects and pictures: Since the latest update, I can not move and adjust picture sizes in the same manner as I have been doing using standard laptop contols. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-and-resizing-objects-and-pictures/de5df779-3555-4e14-8637-b87c2b395e32