Windows 10: Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or...

Discus and support Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My experience in running a Linux neural network on Windows to improve old photos! https://en.itcooky.com/?p=318... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexandrBu, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or...

/u/AlexandrBu, Apr 6, 2022

2. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 6, 2022
  3. Flaviu2 Win User
    WSL2 for windows

I have failed into installing WSL for Windows. I have read here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win.../install-win10 how to do it, and at step 4:

1. Download the latest package:
      [COLOR=var(--text)][COLOR=var(--info-dark)] Note[/COLOR]
      If you're using an ARM64 machine, please download the ARM64 package instead. If you're not sure what kind of machine you have, open Command Prompt or PowerShell and enter: systeminfo | find "System Type".
      [/COLOR]
    2. Run the update package downloaded in the previous step. (Double-click to run - you will be prompted for elevated permissions, select ‘yes’ to approve this installation.)

I encountered:

Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or... [​IMG]

and

Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or... [​IMG]

What I did wrong ? I have the following W10 version:

Another question: am I in the the right forum ?

Flaviu2, Apr 6, 2022
  4. Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or...

Photos resized

Thank you for sending us a screenshot. Where did you get these pictures? Was it from a USB Flash drive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa found on this
    link
    . We also suggest that you search for the photos file name to check if the photos on the said folder are duplicates.

Thank you.

Desiree Yau, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or...

1. Resize and enhance old photos with GFPGAN on Windows via WSL2 and a card with CUDA (or... - Similar Threads - Resize enhance old

2. Auto enhancment of photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto enhancment of photos: So if I want to look at photos on my Windows 11 they are automaticlly adjusted to be brighter or darker then original. How can i stop that? Thabks for replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-enhancment-of-photos/55aef43d-e195-4906-96d9-04d3232dc290
  3. WSL2 CUDA driver detected on Windows but not on Ubuntu subsystem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 CUDA driver detected on Windows but not on Ubuntu subsystem: Hi, all!I have enabled all Hyper-V features, Virtualization, and Linux subsystem on Windows feature. And installed Ubuntu 20.04 from Windows Store.In Windows Shell, when I type:C:\Users\*****>nvidia-smiIt gives the output:Sun Feb 20 22:29:03 2022...
  4. WSL2 CUDA driver detected on Windows but not on Ubuntu subsystem

WSL2 CUDA driver detected on Windows but not on Ubuntu subsystem: Hi, all!I have enabled all Hyper-V features, Virtualization, and Linux subsystem on Windows feature. And installed Ubuntu 20.04 from Windows Store.In Windows Shell, when I type:C:\Users\*****>nvidia-smiIt gives the output:Sun Feb 20 22:29:03 2022...
  5. WSL2 CUDA driver detected on Windows but not on Ubuntu subsystem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Photo enhancing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo enhancing software: Since getting a new computer with Windows 365 I can't upload the program disc for Microsoft PICTURE IT. The two features I miss most are the EASY crop/enhance options and MOST missed is the ability to assign multiple tags to photos allowing incredibly useful quick access to...
  7. enhance the quality of a photo

enhance the quality of a photo: Is there a way to improve the quality of an existing photo with Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhance-the-quality-of-a-photo/4e9a2b0d-510a-4391-af88-e816b65160ad
  8. Enhance photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  9. Resizing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing photos: Our small business depends upon us sending multiple photos to clients, sometimes as many as 20 photos. The files are too big to put in one email without resizing them. Since upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am unable to find a way to resize multiple pictures. I...
  10. Resizing photos

Resizing photos: I used to use Microsoft photos to resize pictures for email. That option went away with my Windows 10 upgrade. I then used the Paint program for this same function. Now I find that Paint does not allow me to do this either. How do I now resize photos for emailing?...