Windows 10: RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,

Discus and support RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION FROM ME, HAD MY RECYCLE BIN APP AND ONE DRIVE APP ON MY DESKTOP START UP SCREEN ENLARGE TO MAXIMUM SIZE. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Terry & Kelley Bates, Jun 26, 2019.

1. RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,

I HAVE SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION FROM ME, HAD MY RECYCLE BIN APP AND ONE DRIVE APP ON MY DESKTOP START UP SCREEN ENLARGE TO MAXIMUM SIZE. I have to make it SMALLER, PLEASE I AM TRULY BAFFELED WITH THIS. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO RESIZE THESE TWO (2) apps smaller. Thank you very much, I am anxiously awaiting your response. Mrs. Kelley Bates

:)

Terry & Kelley Bates, Jun 26, 2019

2. resize desktop icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1:

To change the desktop icons take the steps below:

· Right click on an empty area of the desktop

· Select ‘View’

From here we will have three options:

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

Method 2:

To resize the icons on Windows 10 follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on System.
    • In Display tab, increase the percentage or bar under change the size of text, apps and other items.
    • Click on Apply button.
    Keep us posted with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 26, 2019
  3. S WMARR Win User
    Windows 10 desktop Icon resizing?

I found out how to resize desktop icons, see below ,

To change the desktop icons take the steps below:

· Right click on an empty area of the desktop

· Select ‘View’

From here we will have three options:

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

When you select the options listed above the icons will change based on the size selected.

S WMARR, Jun 26, 2019
  4. FLB50 Win User

RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,

Windows 10 desktop Icon resizing?

This happened to me as well. I hit something on the keyboard or screen and suddenly I was watching my recycle bin grow in size. I tapped on the screen several times to stop it. Now I had this oversized recycle bin and not sure how to resize it. I read
    several so-called solutions, but yours was the only one that actually worked for me. I'm running Windows 10 on a RCA tablet. Thanks for your help.

FLB50, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,

1. RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN, - Similar Threads - RESIZE APP DESKTOP

2. Partition Resize Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partition Resize Apps: Hello,I want to resize some partitions. Does anybody know a free app that can help me? I tried to increase C: space, but I can't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partition-resize-apps/cb1eba8e-11e9-4995-84c6-f47ccec8ca4b
  3. Partition Resize Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partition Resize Apps: Hello,I want to resize some partitions. Does anybody know a free app that can help me? I tried to increase C: space, but I can't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partition-resize-apps/cb1eba8e-11e9-4995-84c6-f47ccec8ca4b
  4. Partition Resize Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Resizing App Windows

Resizing App Windows: Is there any way that I can resize an app window so that the whole window shows on my screen? Some of my apps open in a window that is larger in hight than my computer screen, and there is no way that I can move the window so that I can see the bottom part of it....
  6. Resize Apps In Taskbar

Resize Apps In Taskbar: Hi there. I would like to increase the of size the app icons in my taskbar on a Windows 10, but I can only see how you can make them smaller. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your time....
  7. Resizing Items on the Desktop

Resizing Items on the Desktop: I am using Windows 10. Just got a new Desktop with a 27" monitor. I thought the larger monitor would give me more space. It did not. Everything is just bigger! How can I resize things on my Desktop so that I can fit more Windows, icons, etc.? I tried Display settings...
  8. Resize screen

Resize screen: How and where can resize Candy crush friends in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-screen/2427a991-54b2-4a9a-8671-c2064b9e6ec6
  9. Resizing the screen

Resizing the screen: All of a sudden, I turn on my computer and the screens are huge. How do I resize them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-the-screen/ae5f05ab-6e79-499b-b609-1edc77be6224
  10. Resizing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Screen: I have tried to get my screen to resize by changing the Tablet setting to desktop and asking to be notified if that is changed automatically. I still cant get my screen to resize by clicking the overlapping squares next to the X at the top right of the screen. I am totally...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enlarge apps on desktop

2. how to enlarge apps on desktop

3. resizing apps on desktop

4. shrink apps on desktop,
  5. resize apps on screen,
  6. app to resize windows desktop