Windows 10: Resize Apps In Taskbar

Discus and support Resize Apps In Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there. I would like to increase the of size the app icons in my taskbar on a Windows 10, but I can only see how you can make them smaller. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Isaac Sharief, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Resize Apps In Taskbar

Hi there.

I would like to increase the of size the app icons in my taskbar on a Windows 10, but I can only see how you can make them smaller. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your time.

:)

Isaac Sharief, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Jun 24, 2020
  3. taskbar resize WIN 10

Doesn't work on an hp stream tablet which doesn't have a mouse only touch screen. Mine is doing same thing. All updates applied and I cannot resize the taskbar on my hp stream 8 tablet. It was fine and now its double height of what it was.

GigaByte69, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Resize Apps In Taskbar

Windows 10 Taskbar resizes after full screen game or attached to an external monitor

Hi,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Keep us updated.

Rey Cam, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Resize Apps In Taskbar

1. Resize Apps In Taskbar - Similar Threads - Resize Apps Taskbar

2. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  3. Resize Taskbar & Time size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resize Taskbar & Time size: Is there any way to resize the taskbar in Windows 11? Too big for me.What about changing the time size? It's pretty small and I'd like it to be a bit bigger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-taskbar-time-size/492c87d3-9148-4430-9142-741c849c5201
  4. Taskbar resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar resize: A year ago I was told that resizing the taskbar icons like on the Windows 10 isn't possible yet. It has been a year, so is it possible to change the taskbar size yet? Other than the registry edit thing....
  5. Taskbar resize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar resize: A year ago I was told that resizing the taskbar icons like on the Windows 10 isn't possible yet. It has been a year, so is it possible to change the taskbar size yet? Other than the registry edit thing....
  6. Resizing taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing taskbar: I have changed my taskbar location to the left. Then I replaced it to the bottom. But it seems big. How can I resize it? I have applied the arrow pointer, but it is not working....
  7. Taskbar resizing issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar resizing issue.: Intro: After the Windows 10 2004 update coming from 1809 I experience the infamous glitch with the taskbar resize lag. The bug: It simply plays back the movements at 10% of the speed you moved it at, so if you stop dragging the taskbar, the cursor is still visibly...
  8. Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10: How do I resize the width of the taskbar? It takes up 1/3 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-the-width-of-the-taskbar-in-windows10/c5a5c7e9-4831-40eb-8ee3-341e7847af11
  9. how to resize taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to resize taskbar: so a couple months back i updated windows 10, when the update was done my taskbar was bigger, now some applications are sized weirdly, some applications i cant resize even when they are windowed, so due to this update i cant even use some applications. when i updated i...
  10. taskbar resize

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar resize: hi I resize the task bar to large, cant remember how to change it back 23934