Windows 10: Resize everything in a single folder

Discus and support Resize everything in a single folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i wanna know if it's possible in pathfinder to make everything i one folder one size for example extra large icon but every other folder regular sized.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DetVedJegIkkeDK, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Resize everything in a single folder

i wanna know if it's possible in pathfinder to make everything i one folder one size for example extra large icon but every other folder regular sized.

:)

DetVedJegIkkeDK, Sep 6, 2019

2. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 6, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 6, 2019
  4. John Zab Win User

Resize everything in a single folder

how to resize folder icons in windows 10how to resize folder icons in windows 10

Hi Scott,

Let's find out which causes the folders to resize. Kindly share with us information on the following:

• Which update are you referring to?
    • Is the issue isolated to folders or is it affecting other components on your PC as well?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting already?
    We''ll be waiting for your response.

John Zab, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Resize everything in a single folder

1. Resize everything in a single folder - Similar Threads - Resize everything single

2. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  3. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  4. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sharing a Single Folder with Another User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing a Single Folder with Another User: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Pro (21H1 - Build 19043.1052). I am trying to set up another user with access to a single folder and its subfolders on a new machine. I've shared this folder with that user by editing the share settings in Windows Explorer. When I log in as that...
  6. Only Sync a Single folder to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only Sync a Single folder to OneDrive: I'm just setting up a new computer after my old one broke, and I'm trying to get OneDrive setup the way I had it on my old computer. I have a single folder inside my Documents folder that I want to have synced in OneDrive, such that if I needed to I could work on the files...
  7. Windows selects multiple folders on selecting single folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows selects multiple folders on selecting single folder: Windows selects multiple files/folders when tapping a single file/folder and when I try to open that file ,windows explorer opens all the files in multiple windows....and it's very annoying.. can't do anything with the laptop and some issues with the keyboard occurs when this...
  8. Backup single file in folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup single file in folder: Hi Is there any simple way, not involving 3rd party software to get File History to backup a single file in a folder? I'm trying to backup the Google Chrome bookmarks file, the file itself is about 1k but it's in a folder with 1Gb of files and I don't need to backup any...
  9. Folders, and only folders, windows will not resize

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders, and only folders, windows will not resize: When I open any desktop folder and try to resize it to a smaller size it goes to a small unusable size. From this size one can maximize or minimize the window but can not resize it. It also goes into a loop and when I close the window, my desktop and system tray icons...
  10. Windows 10 Explorer - Folder Preview Resize

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Explorer - Folder Preview Resize: First post, hi. I downloaded Windows 10 on release and despite its flaws, I actually like it. I am finding an issue with Explorer though. I've noticed that the preview image icon for folders doesn't resize itself to fit within the folder preview section, so if the image...