Windows 10: Resize photo options greyed out in Explorer

Discus and support Resize photo options greyed out in Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi the size options, other than custom, don't work Hugh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Colonel Mad, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Resize photo options greyed out in Explorer

Hi the size options, other than custom, don't work

Hugh

:)

Colonel Mad, Sep 25, 2020

2. where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 25, 2020
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Resize photo options greyed out in Explorer

Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Resize photo options greyed out in Explorer

1. Resize photo options greyed out in Explorer - Similar Threads - Resize photo options

2. Edit option greyed out on Photos app for videos Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit option greyed out on Photos app for videos Windows11: Hello,I used to use the Photos app on Windows 11 to trim videos and draw over them using the icon on the top left with a pencil over a picture.Recently, when I open a video using the Photos app, this option is greyed out. I can't find info online about this feature being...
  3. Edit option greyed out on Photos app for videos Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edit option greyed out on Photos app for videos Windows11: Hello,I used to use the Photos app on Windows 11 to trim videos and draw over them using the icon on the top left with a pencil over a picture.Recently, when I open a video using the Photos app, this option is greyed out. I can't find info online about this feature being...
  4. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  5. speech option greyed out.

speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  6. Explorer view options greyed out/bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer view options greyed out/bug: There is this weird entry under the change folder and search options that won't get removed. I tried SFC and DISM, reset explorer, scanned for malware, checked for updates, and nothing worked. I have to point out i tried to use "winfilefolder", but Bitdefender automatically...
  7. Explorer view options greyed out/bug

Explorer view options greyed out/bug: There is this weird entry under the change folder and search options that won't get removed. I tried SFC and DISM, reset explorer, scanned for malware, checked for updates, and nothing worked. I have to point out i tried to use "winfilefolder", but Bitdefender automatically...
  8. Explorer view options greyed out/bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. index option greyed out

in Cortana
    index option greyed out: index option greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/index-option-greyed-out/c5624f66-4b32-48b5-b9d5-680c2c4165ce
  10. Taskbar option greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar option greyed out: I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges. My system: [img] English version: [img] Any idea why it is greyed out? My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in...