Windows 10: resize video for emailing

Discus and support resize video for emailing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows 10 How do I reduce the size of a video to send by email please Thank you mrsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrsoft, Feb 23, 2021.

1. mrsoft Win User

resize video for emailing

Hi

I have Windows 10

How do I reduce the size of a video to send by email please

Thank you

mrsoft

:)

mrsoft, Feb 23, 2021

2. where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 23, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 23, 2021
  4. resize video for emailing

Windows ten, photos..how do you resize pictures and videos to send?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you in a better way please answer the below questions.

- How are you trying to send photos and videos?

- What is the make and model of your PC?

- Are you referring to email?

- If yes, are you accessing email using browser or mail app?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the photo which you want to send and select
    open with.

2. Click on Paint.

3. Click on Resize.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

resize video for emailing

1. resize video for emailing - Similar Threads - resize video emailing

2. Over 50 Videos Just Randomly Resized Themselves?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Over 50 Videos Just Randomly Resized Themselves?: I have a bizarre issue that I can't seem to find anywhere else. I was using Adobe Premiere Pro and for some reason the video I was working on just resized at some point. I thought it was an issues with Premiere but after messing around with no luck I looked at the original...
  3. Over 50 Videos Just Randomly Resized Themselves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Over 50 Videos Just Randomly Resized Themselves?: I have a bizarre issue that I can't seem to find anywhere else. I was using Adobe Premiere Pro and for some reason the video I was working on just resized at some point. I thought it was an issues with Premiere but after messing around with no luck I looked at the original...
  4. Over 50 Videos Just Randomly Resized Themselves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video decoding stops in video players when resized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video decoding stops in video players when resized: So here's the issue and what I've done to try to fix itand failed. Issue: In multiple video players, possibly unimportant, but they are UWPACG Player, and Windows Medias Playerthe new official windows 11 uwp version, but not all UWP players have this issue. When watching any...
  6. Video decoding stops in video players when resized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video decoding stops in video players when resized: So here's the issue and what I've done to try to fix itand failed. Issue: In multiple video players, possibly unimportant, but they are UWPACG Player, and Windows Medias Playerthe new official windows 11 uwp version, but not all UWP players have this issue. When watching any...
  7. video email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video email: I am trying to email A video I recorded on my windows camera app. I saved to one drive and trued to mail but it only send the file name in subject with no attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-email/2b6506d7-14e2-40d3-9ff3-21f15586bdb6
  8. resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    resize: how do I make a window smaller than full screen? windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize/09852ef9-e61b-4a40-bc88-468a304a19fc
  9. Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

Fullscreen video causes windows to resize: Whenever I fullscreen a video in any browser and exit out of it I notice that the browser window is now resized to be slightly bigger. The video below is a perfect example of the issue I am seeing. Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1809....
  10. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...