Windows 10: Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works.

Discus and support Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works since last update. It minimizes app instead of resizing. I can only use my apps in full screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KayGea, May 14, 2019.

1. KayGea Win User

Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works.

Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works since last update. It minimizes app instead of resizing. I can only use my apps in full screen now. Last update says it was done on 5/16/2019 which is interesting since it is 5/14/2019 today. I estimate the update was done on 5/6/2019. In this update the start menu stays on the screen all the time and removed my shortcut icons.

Does anyone know how to change this?

:)

KayGea, May 14, 2019

2. Can't resize window using upper right icon.

Can't resize window In Windows 10 by clicking icon in upper right corner.

ErnestDaddio, May 14, 2019
  3. provlima Win User
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples

Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works. [​IMG]

thanks for your help

provlima, May 14, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works. - Similar Threads - Resize window icon

2. In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.: I am using windows 11, last night that icon automatically appeared i searched on the web bit couldn't get the solution.what is it and I want to remove it.how can I do that....
  3. In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.: I am using windows 11, last night that icon automatically appeared i searched on the web bit couldn't get the solution.what is it and I want to remove it.how can I do that....
  4. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  5. Grey icon top right corner of screen

Grey icon top right corner of screen: Hello, I've intermittently been seeing a grey icon appear on the top right corner of my screen. It won't disappear until I reboot. Does anyone know what it could possibly be related to? [ATTACH]...
  6. Top Right Corner Cursor not working

Top Right Corner Cursor not working: The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-right-corner-cursor-not-working/c533743d-9882-4dc5-8ef5-78492600fe2e
  7. expand and revert button top right corner

expand and revert button top right corner: I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?...
  8. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...
  9. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

in Windows 10 Support
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????: Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples [img] [img] [img] thanks for your help 130085
  10. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...