Windows 10: resize windows in windows 11

Discus and support resize windows in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; grabbing the edge of the window to resize it works on the left side and right side and bottom, but it's difficult to grab at the topis there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KeneeVee, Jun 26, 2022.

1. KeneeVee Win User

resize windows in windows 11

grabbing the edge of the window to resize it works on the left side and right side and bottom, but it's difficult to grab at the topis there a way to fix this?

:)

KeneeVee, Jun 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Alendos Win User
    Resize window possibility

Need possibility to resize vertically GPU-Z window. Because, especially on new ATI cards those have a lot of sensors, you can't see all sensors at once. Sometimes it crucial.

Alendos, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. resize windows in windows 11 - Similar Threads - resize

2. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  3. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  4. "KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update", I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update", I...: After following "KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update", I get the error the error that winre.wim not found, when I try to enable RE.KB5028997had me delete the RE partition and recreate it, so it is empty now. I copied a wim...
  5. "KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update", I...

"KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update", I...: After following "KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update", I get the error the error that winre.wim not found, when I try to enable RE.KB5028997had me delete the RE partition and recreate it, so it is empty now. I copied a wim...
  6. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build : 19045.4170 Recently there was an update that increased the size of the News and Interests window on my taskbar. Before it was a small and simple window that didn't really take up much space. I mostly used it to check the local...
  7. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build : 19045.4170 Recently there was an update that increased the size of the News and Interests window on my taskbar. Before it was a small and simple window that didn't really take up much space. I mostly used it to check the local...
  8. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...: The normal cursor is still there but there is a vertical rectangle with arrows at the top and bottom attached to the pointer. How do I change it back, please? I have tried to rest the mouse settings and update drivers but it still appears. Unfortunately, the image upload...
  10. My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...

My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...: The normal cursor is still there but there is a vertical rectangle with arrows at the top and bottom attached to the pointer. How do I change it back, please? I have tried to rest the mouse settings and update drivers but it still appears. Unfortunately, the image upload...