Windows 10: Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Discus and support Resized Window Resizing By Itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HDMR, Jan 6, 2019.

1. HDMR Win User

Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Hi,

Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner.

Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes so some apps i have open. For example, the Wunderlist app which i have resized to the right of the screen, expands itself. And also my RainAlarm app, the app goes blank and i have to minimize and open it again to see anything.

I reported this issue on the Intel forums and other users have said that they are experiencing the same issue, with one user saying that this has been a known issue for several years.

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006AhSc/resized-windows-resetting-size-position-by-themselves?language=en_US

Can someone from Microsoft please help to resolve this?

Thanks

:)

HDMR, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Alendos Win User

Resize window possibility

Need possibility to resize vertically GPU-Z window. Because, especially on new ATI cards those have a lot of sensors, you can't see all sensors at once. Sometimes it crucial.

Alendos, Jan 6, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Resized Window Resizing By Itself

1. Resized Window Resizing By Itself - Similar Threads - Resized Window Resizing

2. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly: I never used to have this problem on older versions of windows or even the current windows 10 using a 1080p monitor/tv. Since I have been using a 4k tv as my monitor, windows has randomly been increasing my taskbar size by one level. I always have the taskbar locked but it...
  6. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly: I never used to have this problem on older versions of windows or even the current windows 10 using a 1080p monitor/tv. Since I have been using a 4k tv as my monitor, windows has randomly been increasing my taskbar size by one level. I always have the taskbar locked but it...
  7. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Application Window resized by itself randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Window resized by itself randomly: Since 3 weeks, when opening an app MS edge, Chrome, Photoshop, etc the magnifier open in the address bar and the screen size of the app is reduced without any interactions from my side. This happen even if not touching the keyboard or the mouse. Some time it reduce by one...
  9. Desktop Icon Resized Itself

Desktop Icon Resized Itself: How does the recycle bin icon suddenly resize itself on the desktop? It did on my Windows tablet. How do I get it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-resized-itself/ab239c5e-11b9-40a7-af8a-08935f755e64
  10. Task bar resizing itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar resizing itself: Hello, the taskbar resizes itself whenever I turn my screen on, and sometimes after a full screen program. I have locked it at the size I want but that hasn't helped. I found this method to fix it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do windows 10 resized windows revert to full screen

2. explorer pages resizing themselves

3. windows resizes itself and cannot be maximise

4. Resized Window Resizing By Itself,
  5. windows explorer will not resize