Windows 10: Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves

Discus and support Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I resized a pix in Win's 10, I was using Snip or Snip and Sketch, it's the only resizing prog on the laptop, at the bottom of pix in the program was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SurfinQuestions, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves

I resized a pix in Win's 10, I was using Snip or Snip and Sketch, it's the only resizing prog on the laptop, at the bottom of pix in the program was option to add ''addons'', there were four options to add to the pix. I hadn't noticed this before, I clicked ''leaves'' just to see what it would do, it added leaves and blowing wind sounds and exported the resized pix as an MP4 to my desktop, the video is about 5 seconds long. The next day I was going to try this again on another pix. The snip or snip and sketch options for ''addons'' aren't there?? I have looked and looked on this computer for another program that would do this, no luck. I wasn't using photos or a video program, just resizing a small pix. I wondered if anyone else had this happen.

:)

SurfinQuestions, Oct 26, 2020

2. Resizing photo program/app that added falling leaves

I resized a pix in Win's 10, I was using Snip or Snip and Sketch, I beleive, it's the only resizing prog on the laptop, at the bottom of pix in the program was option to add ''extras'', I clicked ''leaves'' and it added leaves and exported the pix as
    an MP4, with blowing leaves and wind sound. I made another one and added flying pumpkins with sound, also exported as MP4. I can't find this program on my laptop or on the web, I would like to use it again. Does anyone know what the name of the program was,
    these options aren't in Snip or Snip and Sketch.

SurfinQuestions, Oct 26, 2020
  3. photo resize

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with resizing photo, we would like to know the following:

• When resizing your photo, what app are you using?
    • When you say "the default apps/programs don't allow it", can you tell us what is happening?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves

Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves

1. Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves - Similar Threads - Resizing photo program

2. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  3. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  4. Photos app automatically resizes to small

Photos app automatically resizes to small: and when I go into Settings the only options are Small and Custom...how to choose large as a default? (I have many screen captures of text I want to be able to read). thanks W10 Pro 178474
  5. Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10

Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10: This question has been asked many times, but the answers are contradictory, and I don't know if something has changed since they were posted a few years ago. Can we use the Photos app in Windows 10 to resize photos? Or has the function been disabled? I have version...
  6. Resizing photo program/app that added falling leaves

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resizing photo program/app that added falling leaves: I resized a pix in Win's 10, I was using Snip or Snip and Sketch, I beleive, it's the only resizing prog on the laptop, at the bottom of pix in the program was option to add ''extras'', I clicked ''leaves'' and it added leaves and exported the pix as an MP4, with blowing...
  7. Leave Programs and Apps running all the time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Leave Programs and Apps running all the time?: Hello: I have always closed all programs I am using when I leave my computer That goes for Home or work. I leave the Computer on 24/7 at both places. I just wondered If I need to keep doing this or if it is really OK now days to just leave the programs I use running...
  8. Resizing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing photos: Our small business depends upon us sending multiple photos to clients, sometimes as many as 20 photos. The files are too big to put in one email without resizing them. Since upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am unable to find a way to resize multiple pictures. I...
  9. Resizing photos

Resizing photos: I used to use Microsoft photos to resize pictures for email. That option went away with my Windows 10 upgrade. I then used the Paint program for this same function. Now I find that Paint does not allow me to do this either. How do I now resize photos for emailing?...
  10. Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app: How to: Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app How to Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your digital memories. It brings together photos and videos from...