Windows 10: Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10

Discus and support Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This question has been asked many times, but the answers are contradictory, and I don't know if something has changed since they were posted a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kendra Bernard, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10

This question has been asked many times, but the answers are contradictory, and I don't know if something has changed since they were posted a few years ago.

Can we use the Photos app in Windows 10 to resize photos? Or has the function been disabled?

I have version 2018.18011 of the Photos app.

Thanks

:)

Kendra Bernard, Dec 22, 2020

2. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10

How do you resize photos in windows 10?

Useless information

SachinTEMBULKAR, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10

1. Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Resizing photos Photos

2. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  3. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  4. Free Photo Resizer For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Photo Resizer For Windows 10: Hi, i am looking for a free photo resizer on windows 10, its really for 1 photo the now, but may need a permanent one for future use, does anyone know if there is a default windows 10 app or program photo editor or resizer?...
  5. Free Photo Resizer For Windows 10

Free Photo Resizer For Windows 10: Hi, i am looking for a free photo resizer on windows 10, its really for 1 photo the now, but may need a permanent one for future use, does anyone know if there is a default windows 10 app or program photo editor or resizer?...
  6. Photos app automatically resizes to small

Photos app automatically resizes to small: and when I go into Settings the only options are Small and Custom...how to choose large as a default? (I have many screen captures of text I want to be able to read). thanks W10 Pro 178474
  7. Resizing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing photos: Our small business depends upon us sending multiple photos to clients, sometimes as many as 20 photos. The files are too big to put in one email without resizing them. Since upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am unable to find a way to resize multiple pictures. I...
  8. How to Resize Photos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Resize Photos in Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos can be elusive as a new driver and simplistic as a solid photo editor. 2 out of 10 on the WTF scale. Lets break down how to resize Photo in windows 10. Double "Click" the Photo to open in "photos". Once your photo shows up "right click" and scroll to...
  9. Resizing photos

Resizing photos: I used to use Microsoft photos to resize pictures for email. That option went away with my Windows 10 upgrade. I then used the Paint program for this same function. Now I find that Paint does not allow me to do this either. How do I now resize photos for emailing?...
  10. Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app: How to: Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app How to Resize Image in Windows 10 Photos app The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your digital memories. It brings together photos and videos from...