Windows 10: Resizing photos

Discus and support Resizing photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Our small business depends upon us sending multiple photos to clients, sometimes as many as 20 photos. The files are too big to put in one email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Katakins, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Katakins Win User

Resizing photos

Our small business depends upon us sending multiple photos to clients, sometimes as many as 20 photos. The files are too big to put in one email without resizing them. Since upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am unable to find a way to resize multiple pictures. I have had to retain my old computer for just this purpose. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished?

:)

Katakins, Apr 9, 2019

2. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 9, 2019
  3. photo resize

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with resizing photo, we would like to know the following:

• When resizing your photo, what app are you using?
    • When you say "the default apps/programs don't allow it", can you tell us what is happening?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Resizing photos

where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Resizing photos

1. Resizing photos - Similar Threads - Resizing photos

2. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  3. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  4. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  5. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  6. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

7. Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop: After Windows update, embedded Photos app no longer supports resizing or cropping photo for 5x7 paper size.When will this be fixed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-windows-10-photos-app-now-missing-5x7/5b1b7747-ccf6-4a3d-b28f-795fded595ec
  8. Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop

Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop: After Windows update, embedded Photos app no longer supports resizing or cropping photo for 5x7 paper size.When will this be fixed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-windows-10-photos-app-now-missing-5x7/5b1b7747-ccf6-4a3d-b28f-795fded595ec
  9. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  10. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...