Windows 10: Resizing pictures

Discus and support Resizing pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, I have been trying to resize pictures and having not success in doing so. I have tried using what the net has suggested and still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joy O'Connor, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Resizing pictures

Good morning,

I have been trying to resize pictures and having not success in doing so. I have tried using what the net has suggested and still nothing please help me with this problem. I would really appreciate it a lot.

Many thanks

Joy O'Connor

:)

Joy O'Connor, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    How to resize photo in Windows10?

Hi Man,

Please take note that Microsoft Picture Manager is not supported in Office 2013 or later. You can resize the photos in Windows 10 by editing them using Paint. To resize a photo in Paint, follow these steps:

• Right-click a photo, and then click Edit. The photo will open in Paint.
    • In Paint, click Resize.
    • Under Resize, you can choose if you want to resize the photo by Percentage or
      Pixel.
    • Once you've chosen how you will resize the photo, you can edit the values of
      Horizontal
      and Vertical. If you want to fully customize the size of the photo, you can uncheck the
      Maintain aspect ratio check box.
    • After customizing the values of Horizontal and Vertical, click
      OK.
    • Click the floppy disk icon on the upper left part of Paint to save the changes.

Another way to edit a photo in Paint is by using the Select tool. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open a photo using paint,
    • In Paint, adjust the canvas of your picture to the size you want. You can adjust the canvass by clicking and dragging on the small box around the picture.
    • Once you've adjusted you canvass, click the Select tool.
    • Select the whole image. Make sure that you exactly select the image.
    • After selecting the image, click and drag the small box around the picture to resize it. Make sure that size the canvass and the image is the same.
    • After editing the size of the picture or image, click the floppy disk icon on the upper left part of Paint to save the changes.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Resizing pictures

Windows 10 Profile Pic

Hi,

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and try to resize the picture:

• Right click the image you want to resize
    • Select Edit (Image will open in Paint)
    • Select Resize option on the top and manually select the size as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Resizing pictures

1. Resizing pictures - Similar Threads - Resizing pictures

2. How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?: like this no matter how I change the size of the folder icon, the thumbnail preview always half blocked by the folder iconIs there any solution make the preview show like this way,the picture is fully show on the folder iconI mean all the folder automatically NOT just...
  3. How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resize the picture folder thumbnail preview?: like this no matter how I change the size of the folder icon, the thumbnail preview always half blocked by the folder iconIs there any solution make the preview show like this way,the picture is fully show on the folder iconI mean all the folder automatically NOT just...
  4. Resized pictures disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resized pictures disappeared: I was trying to save pictures from my iPhone to a flash drive using my Windows 11 laptop. When moving the pictures I was told the files were too big to save to the drive. I decided to resize the photos using the Photo app and save them to a file on the computer before...
  5. Resized pictures disappeared

Resized pictures disappeared: I was trying to save pictures from my iPhone to a flash drive using my Windows 11 laptop. When moving the pictures I was told the files were too big to save to the drive. I decided to resize the photos using the Photo app and save them to a file on the computer before...
  6. cant resize my pictures any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant resize my pictures any more: Can't resize my pictures any more using MS Paint. Resize option stopped working.I create covers for my club magazine. I overlay a template with words logo on an image Clear selectionI alter the template to fit the image. Been doing 8 years. Just stopped working April 2022....
  7. cant resize my pictures any more

cant resize my pictures any more: Can't resize my pictures any more using MS Paint. Resize option stopped working.I create covers for my club magazine. I overlay a template with words logo on an image Clear selectionI alter the template to fit the image. Been doing 8 years. Just stopped working April 2022....
  8. windows 'picture resize' option box has disappeared in right click window in explorer after...

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 'picture resize' option box has disappeared in right click window in explorer after...: When I click on a picture file or files and right click, in explorer, I no longer have an option to "resize pictures". I use this on a consistent basis, but suddenly it's gone, disappeared, missing and deleted after a recent windows update and can't figure out how to get it...
  9. cant resize my pictures any more, comes up paint cannot save this file, save was interrupted

cant resize my pictures any more, comes up paint cannot save this file, save was interrupted: cant resize my pictures any more, comes up paint cannot save this file, save was interrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-resize-my-pictures-any-more-comes-up-paint/48bb6421-f5ab-445b-b91f-c0cec30976c4
  10. moving and resizing objects and pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving and resizing objects and pictures: Since the latest update, I can not move and adjust picture sizes in the same manner as I have been doing using standard laptop contols. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-and-resizing-objects-and-pictures/de5df779-3555-4e14-8637-b87c2b395e32