Windows 10: Resizing problem

Discus and support Resizing problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I move my window there a red or orange box on the screen which keeps on changing the window size when everi move it. so does anyone knows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JairusAsuna 02, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Resizing problem

Every time I move my window there a red or orange box on the screen which keeps on changing the window size when everi move it. so does anyone knows what is wrong Resizing problem 605cade8-d075-4fd1-a454-bae20b489392?upload=true.png

:)

JairusAsuna 02, Oct 13, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Oct 13, 2018
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Resizing problem

where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Resizing problem

1. Resizing problem - Similar Threads - Resizing problem

2. Problem when trying to resize/add more space to the System Partition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem when trying to resize/add more space to the System Partition in Windows 10: Hi. I want to increase the Recovery Partition of my SSD on Windows 10 but I have been trying several methods and programs such as AOMEI and Minitool Partition Wizard for example and none of them allow me to increase or move the Recovery Partition so it can be next to the...
  3. Problem when trying to resize/add more space to the System Partition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when trying to resize/add more space to the System Partition in Windows 10: Hi. I want to increase the Recovery Partition of my SSD on Windows 10 but I have been trying several methods and programs such as AOMEI and Minitool Partition Wizard for example and none of them allow me to increase or move the Recovery Partition so it can be next to the...
  4. Problem when trying to resize/add more space to the System Partition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem in Special folders after resizing Local Disk C the one with the OS

Problem in Special folders after resizing Local Disk C the one with the OS: I have a 1TB Drive. In it, I have two main partitions i.e. those, where a normal user can save data, which are Local Disk C and Local Disk D. Earlier, Local Disk C was 150GB, Local Disk D was 730GB and I somehow HAD 50.97GB unallocated space on the drive. Since the usable...
  6. Multiple photo resize problem

Multiple photo resize problem: I'm wanting to resize all my photos. I send the file to e-mail recipient and resize, I use the %temp% method, the temp file will open, show the pics and then pics disappear before I have an opportunity to copy and paste in a new folder. I'm lost, any suggestions??...
  7. Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.: This problem started after upgrading to Win10 1903 Release preview. When I open a sticky note it takes up the full screen. If I open a second one it will split the screen vertically with the first one with a slider in the middle. I can not resize the notes vertically by...
  8. Window resizing problem using dual monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window resizing problem using dual monitors: I have an HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10. I have a second monitor, an older 23 inch model (HP w2338h) and I run the monitors in extended mode. Originally they worked together smoothly and flawlessly, but then I had to do a Windows reset (for unrelated reasons) and a...
  9. Annoying Problem with Snap Assist After Resizing A Window Accidentally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Problem with Snap Assist After Resizing A Window Accidentally: This problem occurred when I had my Google Chrome windows snapped evenly half and half. I accidentally dragged on of the windows which made the window bigger which was where the problem with snap assist occured. With the keyboard shortcuts (win + arrow keys), I usually...
  10. Can't see text resizing causes problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't see text resizing causes problems: Windows 10 same issue with 8.1 Can't resize text anymore, decreases ability to be able to read screen. Other "fixes" cause problems. Can't read text. I'm not blind, I have 20/20 vision, but the text is still too small!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen resizing problem

2. resizing problem on a mec9000

3. windows 10 resizing problem