Windows 10: Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size

Discus and support Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've read other posts about similar items but what I've read is Win-10 has no way of changing size of "Toolbars". I know this to be a FARCE because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fvm2, Apr 9, 2020.

1. fvm2 Win User

Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size

I've read other posts about similar items but what I've read is Win-10 has no way of changing size of "Toolbars".

I know this to be a FARCE because it was setup to be "X" size in the first place.

So... my question is, where in the Registry do I change this?

FM

A 'Screen Capture' of the issue

Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size b6c16f1d-dd6c-4735-82d9-681c38363b45?upload=true.png

:)

fvm2, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Min S Win User

Font and toolbar sizing

Hi,

Just installed Windows 10. I was able to resize my icons just fine. However, my toolbars in my browser, the font, the pictures, my desktop interfacing, everything has just magnified by 3 or4. Anyone know how to get this to go down to normal size? Any help
    would be appreciated.

Min S, Apr 9, 2020
  3. swellmell Win User
    how to increase the size of the windows 10 carousel toolbar or increase the font size in that toolber

Installed windows 10 and the quick launch toolbar is squashed down and hard to read ant titles. I need to increase font size or resize the toolbar so everything is not squashed down. impossible to use now.

swellmell, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size

1. Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size - Similar Threads - Resizing Quick Access

2. ToolBar Icons sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ToolBar Icons sizing: I messed around with the display setting and everything got all whacked. I got everthing back to normal size for the most part. My toolbar icons are so small, I can't figure out to resize them. When I did resize them, something else would change. Not even sure if I am posting...
  3. ToolBar Icons sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ToolBar Icons sizing: I messed around with the display setting and everything got all whacked. I got everthing back to normal size for the most part. My toolbar icons are so small, I can't figure out to resize them. When I did resize them, something else would change. Not even sure if I am posting...
  4. Quick Launch Toolbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Launch Toolbar Icons: The icons in my Quick Launch toolbar seem to change sizes after reboot ... and sometimes even without a reboot. Sometimes they're the same height at the regular toolbar, and sometimes they're smaller. When smaller they're really too small and make the Quick Launch toolbar...
  5. disable the Quick Access toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable the Quick Access toolbar: The Quick Access toolbar comes up and interferes with my search. I never need anything in the Quick Access folder. I am usually looking for something that I did not use recently....
  6. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  7. Quick access toolbar

Quick access toolbar: I can't retrieve anything from thequick access toolbar & any document I try to access from other places goes to the toolbar. I need those documents but they will not go up from the toolbar...
  8. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  9. Unable to resize the font and size of toolbars in office and other apps

Unable to resize the font and size of toolbars in office and other apps: Hi, I am not sure how, but I accidentally enlarged the size of the Office ribbons, the icons in the desktop, and the size of toolbars in Adobe. Surprisingly, nothing changed on how Chrome is displayed. I am using Windows 10 Home and using Microsoft Office Home and Student...
  10. No "Advanced" Link to resize Font in Menu's Toolbars Icon Text

in Windows 10 Support
    No "Advanced" Link to resize Font in Menu's Toolbars Icon Text: Hi all, I had an update on Win 10 and all my default Settings I used before are gone? Meaning: font' sizes, drop-down menus fonts, menu's fonts, toolbars, icon text and desktop I used to adjust them as right click >desktop> display settings >? scroll down to ADVANCED and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i enlarge the font on my quick access bar

2. increase font in quick access toolbar

3. small icons quick access toolbar

4. change size of font in quick access toolbar