Windows 10: Resizing text in window/file explorer?

Discus and support Resizing text in window/file explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently purchased a new laptop and tried to open a file in Netbeans - it opened up the file explorer from where you're supposed to choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fawntasm, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Resizing text in window/file explorer?

Hi all, I recently purchased a new laptop and tried to open a file in Netbeans - it opened up the file explorer from where you're supposed to choose the file you want to open - and the text along the top bar of the screen is tiny as well as the text in the pop up explorer?

Can anyone recommend a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/Fawntasm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fawntasm, Mar 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane - resizing doesn't resize the file being previewed!

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding your concern in resizing Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Resizing text in window/file explorer?

Can't resize File Explorer windows

File Explorer won't let me resize the window. I am stuck with a giant file explorer window. Why is this happening? Other windows will resize. File Explorer won't even change my cursor to arrows near the edges.

Awesome1pc2, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Resizing text in window/file explorer?

1. Resizing text in window/file explorer? - Similar Threads - Resizing text window

2. File explorer Lags out when resizing it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer Lags out when resizing it: I'm looking for anyone who knows how to fix this, but when i try to resize file explorer, it lags out looking like my monitor is running at 59 hz when I'm actually running 144hz. id include a video, but OBS makes it look like nothings wrong submitted by /u/ArloContainedYT...
  3. File Explorer Resizing/Position in other Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Resizing/Position in other Programs: Hi All, I hope someone can help with a little, but very annoying issue I've had for some time My current OS is Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.685 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 When I open File Explorer on my desktop it opens in the...
  4. File explorer cannot be resize/minimize 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer cannot be resize/minimize 2020: when I try to resize this is how it looks like and it gives some, I tried this tread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-resize-file-explorer-windows/913f53de-e4b0-4940-a307-827bb8a4a25a and...
  5. Windows File Explorer will not resize or minimize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows File Explorer will not resize or minimize: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yammz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkjuse/windows_file_explorer_will_not_resize_or_minimize/
  6. Windows File Explorer window keeps resizing to default

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows File Explorer window keeps resizing to default: Hello, My File Explorer keeps resizing my window to the default small square box size, which is really annoying when I make it different after closing FE it just gets resized back to default. Please take a look at the attached screenshot for better explanations. [img] [img]...
  7. Cannot Resize Folders in File Explorer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Resize Folders in File Explorer Windows 10: I unfortunately bought a new HP Envy laptop with windows 10 Pro. The size of the folders in File Explorer are nothing like the size they were on my old Windows 10 Home Version laptop. Actually the View Large icons are the same size as the View Extra Large Icons. HP support...
  8. Resizing File Explorer Window

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing File Explorer Window: When I open File Explorer the window opens maximized and will not let me resize it. The minimize (-) and close (x) buttons work ok but the center button doesn't do anything when picked. I am new to windows 10, my old system was XP. Any help/ideas would be appreciated. 48903
  9. Resizing text randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing text randomly: I have had W10 for three days and it has been sending me mad. The text has been resizing and windows closing randomly. Particularly bad when typing. Finally found the cause. The new feature which allows two finger use on the mouse pad is a nightmare while typing. My wrist or...
  10. File Explorer cannot resize its window

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer cannot resize its window: Hello, when I open the File Explorer, it opens in full-screen mode. I can minimize it but not resize the window. If I click the top-right corner symbol of two squares, the file explorer window gets smaller but the text in it flashes on and off for a while and then...