Windows 10: Resizing the Projection Bar

Discus and support Resizing the Projection Bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How do I resize this bar??? It's driving me nuts as it occupies so much space on the screen. It sticks out like a sore thumb... Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aphelion_squad, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Resizing the Projection Bar

/u/aphelion_squad, Feb 25, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 25, 2021
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Resizing the Projection Bar

where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Resizing the Projection Bar

1. Resizing the Projection Bar - Similar Threads - Resizing Projection Bar

2. Windows task bar keeps resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task bar keeps resizing: My windows taskbar keeps resizing itself. I have it set to be on the left on the smallest size but it will regularly adjust itself to be a little wider. I have noticed it will sometime do this when I use full screen applications and it seems to always do this when I switch...
  3. Windows 10 project bar continuously pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 project bar continuously pops up: Greetings, I have been using Windows 10 for the past couple of years and facing some problems for quite some time. Whenever I try to type something, the project bar automatically pops up and flashes continuously in the screen. This leads to my touch pad not working and only...
  4. GeForce RTX 30 Series Performance Accelerates with Resizable BAR

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce RTX 30 Series Performance Accelerates with Resizable BAR: Resizable BAR utilizes an advanced feature of PCI Express to increase performance in certain games. As of March 30th, 2021, Resizable BAR is supported for GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards and laptops. For desktops to take advantage of Resizable BAR, users need a GeForce...
  5. task bar isnt resizeing

task bar isnt resizeing: Hello my taskbar isnt resizeing and its unlocked an i reset the computer twice and its not working‍ help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-isnt-resizeing/70a6cd70-cf64-48dc-938f-0c62c745517d
  6. File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line": Hello everyone. This is my first post here on the community. I recently bought a new laptop and there's something in it that I've never seen in any other computer I've used. The file explorer has a weird "resize line" below the file explorer's address bar. This is...
  7. Task bar resizing itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar resizing itself: Hello, the taskbar resizes itself whenever I turn my screen on, and sometimes after a full screen program. I have locked it at the size I want but that hasn't helped. I found this method to fix it....
  8. Game bar resizing based on resolution of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar resizing based on resolution of games: Ive fixed the issue in the past but now a friend of mine is having it and I dont remember what I did to fix it, the issue is as simple as if you open a game that doesnt have the right resolution for your screen (we both use tvs) the game bar becomes huge and unusable while...
  9. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  10. Remove/Move/Resize the "Start search" bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove/Move/Resize the "Start search" bar: I'm sure it's just a thing with the preview, but to be perfectly honest, I never used Win8 after the initial dev release, so it's entirely possible this was something I would have hated in Win8 as well. [img] Basically, the search is covering up the ability to click...