Windows 10: Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

Discus and support Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Annelies Andringa-Davis, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb5028997-instructions-to-manually-resize-your-partition-to-install-the-winre-update-400faa27-9343-461c-ada9-24c8229763bfUnfortunately, at the very last step, re-enabling the recovery partition fails with PS C:\windows\system32\Recovery> reagentc /enable REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not found.When checking the partitions the partition was created successfully and it has the right ID and attributes I thinkResizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found. :DISKPART> det part Partition 4 T

:)

Annelies Andringa-Davis, Feb 28, 2024
  2. more123 Win User

How to use the stock recovery partition to create a Windows image in BIOS.

Hi guys.
    I have a laptop computer with only a recovery partition (Operating System -Win7HP- has been wiped out). My question is instead of installing a fresh copy of Windows, I was wondering if there is a way to compress or copy the factory recovery partition into an .iso image file and use a Windows recovery tool to re-image the HD with the result image. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Best regards,

more123, Feb 28, 2024
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Anusha Win User

Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

1. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found. - Similar Threads - Resizing recovery partition

2. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  3. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  4. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.: I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition....
  6. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.: I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition....
  7. Windows RE image not found after resizing recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RE image not found after resizing recovery partition: Hey I was having trouble with one of the most recent Windows updates, so I looked online to find some solutions. I found that I needed to increase my recovery partition so I followed a video guide on youtube to do that using both cmd admin prompts and the minitool partition...
  8. Windows RE image not found after resizing recovery partition

Windows RE image not found after resizing recovery partition: Hey I was having trouble with one of the most recent Windows updates, so I looked online to find some solutions. I found that I needed to increase my recovery partition so I followed a video guide on youtube to do that using both cmd admin prompts and the minitool partition...
  9. Windows RE image not found after resizing recovery partition

10. Could not find recovery enviroment, Windows RE Image not found but i have a recovery partition.

Could not find recovery enviroment, Windows RE Image not found but i have a recovery partition.: I am looking to reset my windows 10 pc but I couldn't because it is saying "Could not find the recovery environment". [ATTACH] But i do have a recovery partition [ATTACH] I also can't create a recovery drive as well. [ATTACH] Is there a way to make my pc find and...