Windows 10: Resizing the screen

Discus and support Resizing the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden, I turn on my computer and the screens are huge. How do I resize them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by glendahorton, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Resizing the screen

All of a sudden, I turn on my computer and the screens are huge. How do I resize them?

:)

glendahorton, Nov 18, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Resizing the screen

resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Resizing the screen

1. Resizing the screen - Similar Threads - Resizing screen

2. windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved: not sure what this feature is called: when I reposition windows esp when moving something from one monitor to another the window being moved sometimes automatically gets resized to span exactly half the screen with the rest of the open apps arranged on the other half of the...
  3. windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved: not sure what this feature is called: when I reposition windows esp when moving something from one monitor to another the window being moved sometimes automatically gets resized to span exactly half the screen with the rest of the open apps arranged on the other half of the...
  4. Screen flickers for a millisecond in pitch black when I try to resize a window or a Youtube...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers for a millisecond in pitch black when I try to resize a window or a Youtube...: Hello, since a month ago or so my PC's screen flickers in black for a millisecond when trying to resize a window, I can drag it and watch it without problems but the moment I, for example, drag the window and return it to the bar or try to maximize it, the flickers occur.It...
  5. Screen flickers for a millisecond in pitch black when I try to resize a window or a Youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers for a millisecond in pitch black when I try to resize a window or a Youtube...: Hello, since a month ago or so my PC's screen flickers in black for a millisecond when trying to resize a window, I can drag it and watch it without problems but the moment I, for example, drag the window and return it to the bar or try to maximize it, the flickers occur.It...
  6. Screen flickers for a millisecond in pitch black when I try to resize a window or a Youtube...

7. My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize.: My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize. I have tried all of the fixes I could find. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-screen-is-100-of-monitor-with-no-way-to/f9abf495-cc5e-43af-8786-ad28d6798f6f
  8. My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize.

My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize.: My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize. I have tried all of the fixes I could find. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-screen-is-100-of-monitor-with-no-way-to/f9abf495-cc5e-43af-8786-ad28d6798f6f
  9. My windows screen is 100% of monitor with no way to resize.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Visual Studio app doesn't get resize with Lg split screen software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual Studio app doesn't get resize with Lg split screen software: I have installed LG Split screen software and all other app resize automatically but Visual Studio app2019 doesn't gets resize automatically. Does any one has similar issue....