Windows 10: Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10

Discus and support Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I remember with windows 7/8 that you could ungroup and use a 3rd party app to resize the taskbar icons smaller in to squares ( like how they are when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by punkmonkey1984, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10

I remember with windows 7/8 that you could ungroup and use a 3rd party app to resize the taskbar icons smaller in to squares ( like how they are when they are grouped).
    When you ungroup them, they become rectangular shape. Does anyone know how I can resize the rectangular taskbar icons ?

:)

punkmonkey1984, Mar 16, 2017
  2. RLBakerZZ Win User

Windows 10 taskbar

How to resize Windows 10 taskbar icons ?

RL Baker

RLBakerZZ, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Resize Taskbar Icons

Please tell me a way to resize only the taskbar icons in Windows 10 Pro build number-16299.125.

Thanks!!

[Original title/subject: Rezsize Taskbar Icons]

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

JyotirmayKumar, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10

1. Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Resizing ungrouped taskbar

2. How to ungroup icons on the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to ungroup icons on the taskbar in Windows 11?: When I open multiple Word documents it gets stacked under 1 icon on the Windows taskbar. This is very annoying and a waste of my time. When I want to swich between documents I first have to click on the stack and then click the doc I want. So, I want to ungroup the icons and...
  3. How to ungroup taskbar icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to ungroup taskbar icons in Windows 11: How to ungroup taskbar icons in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-ungroup-taskbar-icons-in-windows-11/ea7ab937-7857-4154-818b-cc2e4461ba94
  4. How to ungroup taskbar icons in Windows 11

How to ungroup taskbar icons in Windows 11: How to ungroup taskbar icons in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-ungroup-taskbar-icons-in-windows-11/ea7ab937-7857-4154-818b-cc2e4461ba94
  5. Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons: How do we ungroup the taskbar icons, please? They are all bundled together. ANNOYING! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungroup-taskbar-windows-11-icons/54cf0ed2-1967-4a2c-a447-d08360a4221c
  6. Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons

Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons: How do we ungroup the taskbar icons, please? They are all bundled together. ANNOYING! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungroup-taskbar-windows-11-icons/54cf0ed2-1967-4a2c-a447-d08360a4221c
  7. Ungroup Icons in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungroup Icons in Taskbar: Windows 11 appears to have eliminated the ability to ungroup icons in the taskbar. After years of getting users used to having this ability, the fact that someone at Microsoft felt it wasn't needed is a clear miss for Windows 11. I've tried installing Open-Shell and...
  8. Ungroup Icons in Taskbar

Ungroup Icons in Taskbar: Windows 11 appears to have eliminated the ability to ungroup icons in the taskbar. After years of getting users used to having this ability, the fact that someone at Microsoft felt it wasn't needed is a clear miss for Windows 11. I've tried installing Open-Shell and...
  9. How to Ungroup Taskbar Icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Ungroup Taskbar Icons in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows has changed a lot in the last few years, for good, but some features were better in the previous versions of Windows. For example, the grouped icons in our taskbar. With the latest Windows 11 update, our system tray icons – WiFi, Sound, and Battery are now...
  10. Ungroup Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ungroup Icons on Taskbar: I cannot ungroup the icons on the taskbar. If I go to the taskbar options and change from "Always, hide labels" to "Never" and immediately go back in, it's back to "Always" like it didn't save the change. I have been chatting with MS help and they had me run a DISM scan and...