Windows 10: Resizing windows in Win10

Discus and support Resizing windows in Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm new to Windows 10. I upgraded from a laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium. I notice that the windows that I open from folders continually "fold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/steelcaress, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Resizing windows in Win10

I'm new to Windows 10. I upgraded from a laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium. I notice that the windows that I open from folders continually "fold up" so no icons are visible. I have to re-size them constantly so that they show the folder's contents correctly. I was able to consistently keep windows resized in Windows 7. So is there any way to keep them resized in Windows 10?

submitted by /u/steelcaress
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/steelcaress, Aug 6, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 6, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Resizing windows in Win10

resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Resizing windows in Win10

1. Resizing windows in Win10 - Similar Threads - Resizing Win10

2. I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.: So I tried to follow the process of resizing the recovery partition for the KB5028997 update, when I went to reenable reagent it gave me the error message:REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not found.I initially thought it was being caused by a missing winre.wim file. I...
  3. I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.: So I tried to follow the process of resizing the recovery partition for the KB5028997 update, when I went to reenable reagent it gave me the error message:REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not found.I initially thought it was being caused by a missing winre.wim file. I...
  4. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  5. how to resize touch keyboard win10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to resize touch keyboard win10 Pro 1909: Please someone teach me, how to resize the touch keyboard, not on screen keyboard. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-touch-keyboard-win10-pro-1909/9b73e9d4-6476-444d-bc5b-1a1e859835dd
  6. After latest Win10 update, I can't resize my desktop icons/font

in Windows 10 Support
    After latest Win10 update, I can't resize my desktop icons/font: I'm on a Win10 64bit HP computer . I have some visual problems and had my desktop icons set to xtra large and the font to a larger size as well. I recently received the latest update and my icons and fonts went to a smaller size. When I right click on the desktop and pick...
  7. How to resize handwriting keyboard in Win10

How to resize handwriting keyboard in Win10: After updating Win 10 I cannot resize the handwriting keyboard. The Handwriting keyboard is too narrow in height that I cannot write Chinese properly. How can I make it higher?...
  8. Win10: Disable windows from resizing when moving across different resolution monitors?

Win10: Disable windows from resizing when moving across different resolution monitors?: Hello, On a Windows 10 machine, I have 3 monitors. 2560x1440 - 27", 2560x1440 - 27", 3840x2160 - 32". I have the UHD screen at 150% scale. The other 2 screens are at normal 100% scale. When moving windows between the the 1440p and UHD screens, the windows will resize...
  9. In Win10 Home taskbar randomly resizes and is incredibly annoying - What's the fix?

In Win10 Home taskbar randomly resizes and is incredibly annoying - What's the fix?: I found "fix" threads, which include registry modifications and use of the local group policy editor (doesn't exist in Home edition). Cryptic. So what's the fix? Is it an acknowledged bug?...
  10. windows automatically resizing when dragged win10

windows automatically resizing when dragged win10: When I drag a window it automatically resizes to full window. I have tried the options regarding snap that I have seen on lots of answers but it does not work. I have tried a different mouse, changed the settings etc, but it still happens. Does anyone have an answer to...