Windows 10: Resolution and Intel problem

Discus and support Resolution and Intel problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello all I have laptop Acer module ASPIRE 5738ZG with intel Pentium my big problem is that I don't have it in my laptop and I search the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohamedbouzidi2, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Resolution and Intel problem

hello all

I have laptop Acer module ASPIRE 5738ZG with intel Pentium

my big problem is that I don't have it in my laptop and I search the whole thing but never find it

I install windows 10 in my laptop but something is that my screen stop in only 1366x768 resolution and many games (when I play they go with 800x600 resolution)

the intel tell me this "intel graphic driver is not available. Check the drivers status and then launch the application"

sorry I don't know many things in pc Resolution and Intel problem :(

but really need help out with these bugs !!

ask me anything and I respond

thanks you.

***moved on english forum****

:)

mohamedbouzidi2, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

TV resolution problem

Hi,

1920x1080 is the standard resolution for TV's in full HD.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried changing the resolution of the monitor through Intel HD Graphics Control Panel?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, go to Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and try changing the resolution to get the best picture and size of the video displayed on your monitor.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Resolution and Intel problem

Resolution change problem

Hi Miles,

Booting your computer into safe mode may help resolve the issue. Safe mode will adjust your computer's resolution back to default, thus make your monitor or tv work again. Follow the steps below:

• Power On your PC.
    • Press F8 during the first 10-15 seconds of your computer booting up.
    • Advance Boot Options should load, select Safe Mode.
    • Once in Safe Mode, try adjusting the resolution settings.
    • Restart your computer.
    If the issue still persists after doing the steps, we suggest using another monitor to help resolve the issue.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Martin Bar, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Resolution and Intel problem

1. Resolution and Intel problem - Similar Threads - Resolution Intel problem

2. Resolution problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resolution problem: So i accidentaly changed my resolution on pc something like 4000 900 and now i always have to go in safe mode to uninstall my display adapter for my windows to work without the out of range error but to play games i have to update and whenever i do that it changes back to my...
  3. probel of intel resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probel of intel resolution: windows 7 proffesional 64 bit 4.00 gb ram driver intel 2.90hzhi my intel drivers are improper i searched how to fix so i finallly got like pressing f8 twice and disabling enfrocment signature so i can play games. but to look so nice i had go to intel control panel and higher...
  4. probel of intel resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probel of intel resolution: windows 7 proffesional 64 bit 4.00 gb ram driver intel 2.90hzhi my intel drivers are improper i searched how to fix so i finallly got like pressing f8 twice and disabling enfrocment signature so i can play games. but to look so nice i had go to intel control panel and higher...
  5. Resolution Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution Problem: I was using VGA to HDMI adapter for monitor and there was no problem but I connected new monitor and I tried to connect my first monitor with DP adapter and second one with HDMI adapter. But second monitor said NO SIGNAL so I connected my first one with HDMI and second one...
  6. updated Intel HD 630 but Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    updated Intel HD 630 but Resolution problem: I updated Intel HD graphics 630 because windows said it was anew version. But after I restarted my laptop which native resolution is 1980 x 1080 was stuck at 1366 x 768. under that it was lines and a single line in the middle. i went to the display setting and the resolution...
  7. updated Intel HD 630 but Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Support
    updated Intel HD 630 but Resolution problem: I updated Intel HD graphics 630 because windows said it was anew version. But after I restarted my laptop which native resolution is 1980 x 1080 was stuck at 1366 x 768. under that it was lines and a single line in the middle. i went to the display setting and the resolution...
  8. Updated intel hd graphics 630 but Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated intel hd graphics 630 but Resolution problem: I updated intel hd graphics 630 because windows said it was anew version. But after I restarted my laptop which native resolution is 1980 x 1080 was stuck at 1366 x 768. under that it was lines and a single line in the middle. i went to the display setting and the resolution...
  9. Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Resolution Problems: My Acer desktop’s monitor has resolution problems. I tried my best to fix it. It’s better than it was. Now, the text just seems too large as well as other features. I hope someone can help! Thanks! - Jesse 110090
  10. Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution problem: My screen goes bigger then my tv. I have a radeon hd 7700 gpu and latest amd drivers. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this im not sure if it is graphics card related. 12084