Windows 10: Resolution Color settings

Discus and support Resolution Color settings in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I changed from default RGB 8 BPC to the 10 bpc and YcbCr444. Seems to look better was curious what do you use/recommend? [img] 137844 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Dude, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Dude Win User

Resolution Color settings

So I changed from default RGB 8 BPC to the 10 bpc and YcbCr444. Seems to look better was curious what do you use/recommend?

Resolution Color settings [​IMG]

:)

Dude, Aug 3, 2019

2. How to reset the display settings, color resolution, basically everything to do with color?

Oh I see. Well to set the resolution, you can right-click wallpaper and choose Display Settings. I'd make sure your resolution is set to the native/recommended resolution that actually matches how many pixel dots your screen really has.

But then the color settings, I'd try this:

• Go to Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and choose the Display Adapter Properties link.
    • Go to the Color Management tab, and click the Color Management button.
    • Go to the Advanced tab, and click the Calibrate display button.

If that still doesn't get it back, I'd also try this:

• Click Start to show your Start menu, type "clear" into the keyboard and choose the "Adjust ClearType Text" option.
    • Follow this tool to tune your display more.

Beyond that, the next steps are usually to use either the display's buttons to adjust the contrast/brightness. Although if you're on a laptop, those buttons may not exist. The laptop builder might have some software for their machine, but it varies around
    by builder.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 3, 2019
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 3, 2019
  4. Resolution Color settings

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

Resolution Color settings

1. Resolution Color settings - Similar Threads - Resolution Color settings

2. Taskbar color setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar color setting?: I have Windows 11 and my taskbar changes color from lite green to off white.How can I make it stay lite green? and stop changing colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color-setting/43ef0f64-77f4-44c8-95a5-140974910e69
  3. Default Color Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Color Settings: I need to reset my default colors because I messed my colors up so badly. Can Microsoft help with that or do I need to contact Compaq monitor or Dell Desktop PC? I have Windows 10. Thanks....
  4. Color settings

Color settings: I have bought a new Laptop , which comes with a windows 10 64 bit version . Its color setting, I had changed through color management tool and also have created a profile . The problem is everytime I change the color setting and when I restart the laptop , default settings...
  5. color setting

color setting: many settings are locked in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-setting/5363d0c9-2cd1-4816-9dec-1dccdc44c9d0
  6. Color settings issue

Color settings issue: My main monitor HP 24f has the same color settings on the hardware as the other's, but when I move a window more than halfway over to the monitor, I assume something in windows changes the colors to a faded. Like from a blue to a faded purple....
  7. Camera Color Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Color Settings: My camera keeps adjusting the color settings dependent on the color in the frame. I am trying to use a chromakey green screen in the back ground. As soon as I put the screen up, the camera adjusts color balance or the white balance, and over saturates with red. The camera...
  8. color setting

color setting: I have a new hard drive on my computer with window 10 and now the color on screens are dull looking. Color setting does not look like anything I used to see, no red color at all. All setting is correctly matches my identical computer. Do I need to download the setting all...
  9. Monitor color settings

Monitor color settings: I have 2 monitors which I have been using with my Windows 10 system. Yesterday they suddenly turned a kind of light reddish sepia colour. Both of them at the same time. When I start Windows up, both monitors are very briefly OK but almost immediately the sepia pops in. I use...
  10. Set resolution default?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Set resolution default?: Is there any way to set the default display resolution in Windows 10? I'm not referring to setting it for the graphics card, but for Windows. When I install a new NVIDIA driver and select a clean install, my screen resolution drops temporarily when the old driver is...