Windows 10: Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

Discus and support Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gina kilian, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one

* Original title: resolution

:)

Gina kilian, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

bigger display writings

Hello Nii,

If you want to change the size of what you see in Windows, you have two options. You can change the size of what is on screen or change the resolution. Changing the size is usually the best option.

Here's how:

• Open Start , select Settings  > System > Display.
    • Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    • If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

If your resolution was fine and recently changed (things appear huge, for example), your graphics driver might need to be updated. Run Windows Update to get the latest driver. If it's just the size of things in your web browser windows that changed,
    try pressing the Ctrl+0 (zero) keys to return the zoom level to 100%.

For additional information, you may also refer to article below.

Getting
    the best display on your monitor - Windows Help

Feel free to post back to us should you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

1. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger - Similar Threads - Resolution writing bigger

2. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  3. How do I make the print bigger inside applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the print bigger inside applications: HI was wondering if I could get some help with something. I would like to now if their is a simple way to make the printing in the application bigger once you are in the application.ThanksI have put an example in so you now what I am talking aboutWindows 11 home...
  4. How do I make the print bigger inside applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the print bigger inside applications: HI was wondering if I could get some help with something. I would like to now if their is a simple way to make the printing in the application bigger once you are in the application.ThanksI have put an example in so you now what I am talking aboutWindows 11 home...
  5. How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?: Suppose you have two windows open (Browser, Simulation game). You are watching a movie in the browser. The process in the game takes 2-10 minutes to complete but instead of alt-tabbing to switch to movies, you press windows-tab, which puts two LIVE thumbnails of the two...
  6. How do I make my recovery partition bigger?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make my recovery partition bigger?: Just how I don't know that's it. I just need it because it is apparently too small to do a system image backup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-recovery-partition-bigger/1ab18553-be5e-4490-ace9-e903952c74e9
  7. how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite: how do I make changes to the font setting on my laptop for my gad eyesite. I need it much bigger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-font-bigger-due-to-my-eyesite/caa67ffa-583d-4479-b1a6-a17d33c15cbf
  8. How do I make my back button bigger?

How do I make my back button bigger?: When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-back-button-bigger/c68c9e6b-f907-4ee3-9894-c193935ab986
  9. How do I make the text bigger in Chrome and other browsers

How do I make the text bigger in Chrome and other browsers: "Have you tried to read a web page and you had to squint your eyes because the font size was too small? The combination of resolutions and screen sizes can result in wild pairings that make the text on the web pages hard to read. The question is: How do I permanently enlarge...
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...